Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago Inc. will be convening an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on Thursday 23rd August 2018 at the Communication Workers Union Hall, 146 Henry Street, Port of Spain, at 5:00 p.m.

Members have been given the mandatory twenty-eight (28) days prior notice of the above meeting called by the President. (Pan Trinbago Inc 1986 Constitution Article IV a).

The reasons for calling the EGM are to apprise members on several matters including Status of the Organization, Report on the Court matters and Elections 2018-2021.

In respect to the latter, members are advised that Nomination Day is Saturday 25th August, 2018 with Elections carded for Sunday 16th September 2018, at a venue and time to be announced.

It should be noted that the Secretary has been duly instructed to issue notices to bands for the upcoming meeting and election of officers.

Bands are asked to send two (2) delegates each to this very important meeting.

From the news desk of Pan Trinbago

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pink Panther - The Electors

• well said Glenroy very well said. Talk Done!

• I hope all steelband members aware of the importance of band delegates.

Be very aware of their selection , since they are the ones ( in spite of all the noise ) to exercise control over the future of the organization with the power of their votes.

Get involved , or sit on your hands and do nothing.

But then STOP COMPLAINING !

• Glenroy, you said it.  Now let's hope they show up at the right Time & Place...

• Have to agree with you Glenroy.  Do they understand their ROLE and RESPONSIBILITY?

del·e·gate noun, plural noun: delegates ˈdeləɡət/

1. a person sent or authorized to represent others, in particular an elected representative sent to a

conference.

Trinidadians are like a sonic boom: they make a lot of noise but they don’t actually do anything, apart from get left behind." BC PIRES

• Let's put PAN TRINBAGO -- TOGETHER AGAIN ...

• Didn't know you have to vote them out too.

• "Elections carded for Sunday 16 September 2018" ... with $22,000,000 lined up from THE DOLLY for PANORAMA 2019 ALLYUH think that ME and THE FORTEAU and THE SHEPPARD and THE JOSEPH going and HAND OVER POWER -- JUST SO.

BACCHANAL NOW START!!!

• Not sure which "rules of order" are used at PT meetings, but beyond their stated agenda, I'm sure the PPM (pan people money) issue will be raised, no doubt!!!

This reply was deleted.