Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago Inc. is very concerned about the fake news and misinformation which have been circulating in social media, print and electronic media.

The National Carnival Commission (NCC) has not in any form taken over the running of Pan Trinbago.

The President and Treasurer, Messrs. Keith Diaz and Andrew Salvador, are signatories to  Memorandum of Agreement which speaks to the funding of Pan Trinbago’s operations, events and development programs.

The National Carnival Commission (NCC), apart from funding artistes has the right to insist on accountability for funds advanced and more than that, to have random audits done.

Pan Trinbago Inc. as a responsible Organization recognizes the usefulness of accountability and transparency.

Finally, for obvious reasons, the Secretary was never a party to sign the said document.

From the news desk of Pan Trinbago

Related report: Panmen upset as NCC takes control of Pan Trinbago

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude....Russell..and WST.peeps.upon mature reflection,. I will stand down for tomorrow morning show...for obvious reasons, that will unfold in the morning.... Thanks

• .Lindsay here from Power Stars..... I will be on CNC3 in the morning. I will not be pulling any punches with the members of the PanTrinbago central executive nor SUFFERING ANY FOOLS THEREIN  GLADLY after today's morning show performance..Heads Up...vomit incoming.. Brace fuh impact!

• What time, Gregory!!! And give we ah tease, nah. Like how dem big TV STATION does do.

And make sure that you BRING THE CLIP and post it on WHEN STEEL TALKS!!!

• Mercer Ramdoo: I hope that you recognize the usefulness of accountability and transparency.

Dolly make them FELLAHS switch from the LONG FORM to the SHORT FORM!!!

MARDI GRAS in DEY TAIL!!!

• A lil bit of honesty and integrity helps too.

• This is a bunch of hog-wash. 

What are the "obvious reasons" which prevented the Secretary of Pan Trinbago being a party

to the MoU?

The organization is obviously starved for professional managerial human resources. You cannot 

give non-business professionals $20+ M of "Government" money, and expect anything other than what is being

experienced. 

This reply was deleted.