Replies

• the broadcast was very appreciated indeed... but what about medium and small bands???... aren't they also part of panorama?????
  • welcome back solo harmonites see what unity brings
  • invaders one of the best bands in trinidad and tobago that never won a panorama will love to see them win one in the near future hats off to you
  • i dont know what rbtt redemtion sound setters played to beat this band
  • Magnificent!!!!!!!!! Congrats to PCS Silver Stars You guys are really Stars. Well excecuted, marvelous, keep up the great work again congrats for winning panorama 2k10 !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks for sending this.

On behalf of many who would love to be there hats off in humility to the great writers performers, parents, Pan Trinbago and so many other supporters.

We from The Gratitude Steel Band are most grateful for all the hard work, consistent effort, and faith that you show to
    help all our effort move pan forward all over the world!

Blessings and Peace to all
    The Gratitude Steel Band
  • Thanks so much WST, I appreciate the viewing since I was unable to see the live performance. What about the medium bands though? I'm very interested in seeing their performance as well. Many thanks to you.
  • better quality video this time!
  • is there any chance that we can also get the performances of the medium bands??? that would be very much appreciated!!!!
  • Brilliant work by all the bands in the finals
This reply was deleted.