When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ok people it's that time of the year when we make our pick for panorama 2014, pick as many as you like.

Here's how I see it.

1 Phase ll

2 XO

3 Despers and Renegades

4 All Stars

5 Fonclaire

6 Skiffle        

Views: 6957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DJ that is same pick you have made for the last 10 years... LOL

Watch out for the Phase II two minute surprise.

bugs

All Stars

Renegades

Phase II

Exodus

Skiffle

I agree with most of the picks of Mr. Othello Molineaux . I would only ad that there will be a tie for third place. All the other bands need to completely redo their arrangements. They have no chance of placing. If Exodus wants to win they have to bring back their canopies.

1 ALLSTARS

2 RENEGADES

3 PHASE II

3 EXODUS

5 SKIFFLE

bugs

Bugs, Tello have meh worried boi, few men blank Phase ll, he left them out of 5, if ah was close to him I coulda take away he money, there is no way them judges leaving out Boogsie in the first five.

Cecil, Tello must know something we don't. Time to call for an investigation.

bugs

Phase II
Allstars
Despers
Renegades
Exodus
Skiffle

All yuh take the field. My horse is Renegades.

A Renegades /Ph II tie for first is indeed possible.

Exodus is definitely up there.

I think Invaders could surprise many a band.

All Stars  "the band with the least musical content" will have the most optical effect..again.....the latter which carries zero marks.

Despers and Skiffle not yet moved me 

A.L Nunes yuh picking all the bands.

1. RENEGADES

2. PHASE II

3. ALL STARS

4. EXODUS

5. DESPERS

All yuh making me feel that INVADERS not playingf in this competition, mind plenty people don't get a Heart attack when the results are presented. Of course , like your goodselves, the same judges over the years will always give the same results. But Invaders is one of the better playing bands in the competition.

Trevor, If Invaders is yuh band big them up. If it's the same judges giving the same results All Stars go win then?

No freebees All Stars plays to WIN + PERFORMS = well deserve every time. Note Renegades is my band!! We support our favourite but when they loss we find fault with the judges TRUE?

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service