When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ok people it's that time of the year when we make our pick for panorama 2014, pick as many as you like.

Here's how I see it.

1 Phase ll

2 XO

3 Despers and Renegades

4 All Stars

5 Fonclaire

6 Skiffle        

Views: 6928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael,

Yuh going with ah real outside horse in the race boi, this could mean 1of 2 things, yuh had ah dream or yuh get ah  inside tip, whatever the reason remember when going for the long shot yuh have to bet heavy. lol

I like what you said about Skiffle, I hope they do well, Ray is meh boi and I hope to see him win with his own tune.

Yes Bede , a band is only as good as the arranger but you must have good players who can execute these arrangements to perfection. That's why I am going by experience and picking Renegades to win . For me they were the best band at the semis . Good luck and may the judges call it right. Blessings.

1. Renegades

2. Silver Stars

3. Exodus

4. All Stars

5. Phase 2

6. Desperadoes

Ah just have ah feeling some ah you want to change around your picks, It's OK no one is watching.

Cecil, Skiffle for the win.

patrick,

There is nothing more that I would rather see than for Ray to win a panorama. Best of luck to Skiffle.

Check dis out:

Phase 2 - (Mr.Sharpe is the Master of Pan harmonics)

Skiffle    - (Mr. Holman is a genius of structured improvisation for Pan.  Skiffle is the best -most articulate- steelband in T&T)

But wait ah minute dem two arrangers are stalwarts from the West.  Did I hear somebody say, re Pan, "West is de best'.

Ask Tony Williams.

Masai, AMEN to all you said.

1. All Stars

2. Phase II

3. Despers

4. Renegades

5. Exodus

6. Skiffle

Invaders

Phase 11

All Stars

Despers

Silver Stars

Renegades

Skiffle

This is my Pick for the Medium Bands. ""BUCOONEERS Total Madness. Wait until Large a Bands. I will also give the Winner.
Now I can make my Pick in the Large Bands. Phase 2. --AllStars - Renegades. Invaders.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service