PANORAMA 2015 MAKE YOUR PICK....

It is just about that time again when pan people choose who they like for the up coming panorama. With 4 more weeks to go who do you like this year? Pick 5 bands in any or each category, you can make changes anytime you like.

This is me.     Small                                Medium                          Large

Golden Hands                    Pan Elders                       Phase ll

Supernovers                       Melodians                        Renegades

Moods                               Laventil Sound Setters      Exodus

Arima Golden Symphony    Valley Harps                     All Stars

Tamana Pioneers                Sforzata                          Skiffle.

We all have different methods of choosing who we like, the majority will choose without even hearing a note played. I made my choices by the Arranger and the song they choose.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations to Pan Elders and All Stars one their victory.

• Great listening pleasure Cecil.

• Phase2 renegades.

• All Stars, Renegades, Phase2, Exodus, my Final Vote

• Medium: Pan Elders

Large: Renegades; All Stars; Phase II

• large bands-all stars. phase 11 but look out for renegades "Bandit"

• Ok I going with 1.Phase ↑↑ 2.Fonclaire 3.All Stars/ Renegades 5.

Silver Stars
  • Barring the politics, Renegades, Invaders, Fonclaire. Haven't heard the Phase and Stars with changes so......

• patrick, yuh know Phase ll ain't going to roll over and play dead so all the other better bring their "A" game.

• Yes Cecil I agree  with you, phase 11 is tough to beat, but I believe a south band can take it especially with the sweet tunes their arrangers selected this year.

This reply was deleted.