When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Views: 2867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is going to be a good year for Panorama, if this the start of the Pan tunes I am personally looking fforward to it as usual, I hope that the arrangers who write tunes are also going to be giving themselves some challendes. Go FOSTO I love this tune and so will Smooth listening from wherever he is in heaven.
120 players, pans tuned by guppy brown, the best tassa drummers in T&T, Smooth superb arrangements and some fireworks at the ending. results 2010 CHAMPIONS.
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ITS SMOOTH SAILING.
Vincent you know D SMOOTH MAN you will have to be on Duke street every night He has sosososo much room to arrange with his constant jam I starting to feel sosososos sorry for Boogise already he might collaspe again
smooth sailing all on board. we are the first two, to get on , they eh leaving us on the jetty.
This is the steelman i lisiten to all the songs but the one that caught me ( music in my ear) you hear kitch and reyes is kitch keep up the good works,(i am leaving with music in my ear) steelman
All Stars will MASH up town and sure to RUNWAY with the RAMA 2010 with this tune Smooth will not be STOPPED
Sorry i missed your reply. now there are three of us on board.
hmmm we wil hav to see about tht lol
"Pan injustice" a tune to look at for Panorama I hope that it gets the same airing as bandeleros. It is also very good that tunes are out early.
HEY! ALL YUH///EVERYBODY OUT THERE////THE TUNE HERE TO BEAT IS "WHEN STEEL TALKS" BY CRAZY///THE CHUNE WICKED////WHEN STEEL TALKS SHOULD EMBRACE THIS
true nice song buti stil dont think many bands wil go wit it

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service