When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Views: 2916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the rhythm. Defosto is always an interesting calypsonian as he continues the Kitchener mantle for pan. A force to reckon with in 2011.
Three good songs by Defosto. He is continuing the tradition of Kitchener of providing calypsonians for the steelbands. I hope the steelbands play his music for carnival 2011.
DeFosto disappoint meh jed.... I eh feelin these songs.
Excellent concept ,can be well received by the entire pan members, JAM THEM DESPERADOES. For the folks who do not know, the Band had to remove the WITCO logo , only this evening, passing by the pan yard I noticed the WITCO logo blotted out from the imposing sign WITCO DESPERADOES. as you drive by.
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ..... crazy run wey with dah song nah! LOL
Ok, i'll cool it with the trini creole. But seriously, what band going with Crazy song?
LEAVE CRAZY ALONE, YOU PNM
MUSICALLY YOU ARE NOT GIFTED
PERCY LEAVE YOUR POLITICAL CRAP FOR ELECTIONS NAH WHAT HAPPEN YUH STILL GLEAMING OVER THE PP VICTORY THIS IS PAN TALK OLD MAN.
YOU FOOL YOU!.. WHAT SCHOOL YOU WENT TO... WAS YOUR SCHOOL ON A HILL...PANORAMA SONGS COULD BE ANY TOPIC... CRAZY COMPOSITION IS GREAT WRITING SKILLS... SO SHUT YOUR PNM MOUTH ...AND STAND YOUR LOSSES
THIS MAN FROM ST VINCENT, KOREY , PISS ME OFF... WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT PAN BOY...I USE TO TUNE PAN WITH BERTIE MARSHALL IN LAVENTILLE... I AM 81 YEARS ...SO YOU GIVE ME A BREAK YOU LIL PISSING TAIL BOY... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LEARN
Once more, a clever blend of lyrics and melody by De Fosto. These qualities show that the two (melody and lyrics) are not exclusive to each other. A great pan tune (again!). Look forward to hearing it during the Carnival season--and beyond.

Raffique Shah
WELL SAID RAFF... YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE... THIS IS THE WST POLICE

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service