Panorama Songs for 2012

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You people have something against Arddin Herbert and Invaders? In your list

I saw almost every panaroma song played by almost every steelband in the finals...EXCEPT...'You know I like it' composed by Arddin, sung by Rembunction and PLAYED RIGHT THROUGH THE COMPETITION by CAL Invaders! A band that has been around almost from inception! Watup wit dat?

• luv it luv dis melody its like a jouvert jam.

• I love all of Destra's songs Her Voice is so beautifull when hear it you have to listen very talented young lady

that song Breakaway will do some damage on the international air waves

• Waste ah time! Not withn that boogsie. Try again nextyear. We appreciate the tribute to 'lady pat'...but not with that...not in the panorama. Try again next year.

• Glen I guess that you did not like Phase 2 tune. I would advise you to wait until the finals to make your judgement because what you hear in the prelims. and what you hear in the finals could be as night and day. Watch ah MASTER AT WORK.                                                 BOOGSIE RULES

• Panorama, the key that opens the door to the greatest show on earth, Trinidad and Tobago Carnival, is here again in  2012.

Yet the numerous calypsoes created for this musical phenomenon, Panorama, are being stifled year in, year out on the air waves. Pan-people who attend Panorama are not able to hear before-hand these pan songs until they reach the savannah. This tend to take away some of the joy and the ability of pan lovers to do their personal 'judging' of the competition.

So I am calling on Pantrinbago to make a concerted effort to approach TUCO in order to start a joint radio station, in order to

save pan and calypso. Mr. Diaz I urge you to take it from here. Anyone who reads my suggestion and has the ears of the president, please bring it to his attention, for I believe the radio stations in T&T are not keen on playing pan and kaiso. I would someday wish to tune in to Radio Pankai.....FM.  HAPPY PANORAMA and A GREAT CARNIVAL to T&T!

• Oswald, I think you have raised a very important point.

•  I sincerely hope Boogsie fanatics and Phase Two panatics cool it and wait on the final night (FEB 18) outcome. They are getting ahead of themselves.

Gumbo Lie Lie

• Nice tune!!

Very true about melodies!

• I lovve it! Real Jammin' A true Giant..Her legacy will never die.

This reply was deleted.