Replies

• A picture is worth a thousand words...

3966302998?profile=RESIZE_710x

• I don't think its important if the panorama make a profit. Once you have the government supporting certain steel-bands [given prime property etc] yearly and the others have to sustain themselves, it's all problematic.

A better plan is get rid of the regiment, take that money to reduce crime and rebuild the North Stand every year for panorama and carnival.

• In 2016 gate receipts were $10.0 MILLION

In 2017 gate receipts were $3.4 MILLION

In 2018 gate receipts were $3.2 MILLION

In 2019 gate receipts were $2.8 MILLION

In 2020 gate receipts were $??? ... we waiting for BEVERLEY!!!

• Claude...I am no Beverly sympathiser...I doubt I ever will be...I am not a needy person either, not looking for love in lall the wrong places...We (Icewater) placed in the Jouvert Bomb competition in 2017 and 2018, won it in 2019 and appeared both at Park Street and St James this year...I'm hearing that $100,000.00 has been allocated to each zone for carnival competitions...Just pay me and I happy...

• If yuh get that money -- ah coming down and make a lime.

But on the FLIP SIDE I done tell mehself that I eh never going back to TRINIDAD for the REST OF MY LIFE.

So something telling me that I will NOT HAVE CAUSE to come back to TRINIDAD. However, this is an ELECTION YEAR ... so yuh odds might be GOOD.

• Merrytonestothebone yuh eh have NO INTEGRITY at all boy. Dey see you liming with me on THIS FORUM so they come and offer you ALL KINDS ah CARNAVAL GIGS to win yuh over and just like that you join the BEVERLEY BRIGADE with Cecil and Earl and Aquil and Mercer (Mercer is ah traitor, boy) and odw and Lennox (ah hope Patrick doh join allyuh).

Anyway, I eh too mind because just like that ah have ah NEW PAN FRIEND name ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS -- and when yuh talk about a WOMAN who know about PANORAMA MUSIC ... SHE IS AH BOSS!!!

So allyuh could go SO -- and I going SO with meh PANORAMA ANALYST!!!

• So it is OK to have an AGM and don't present audited reports and just say we couldn't afford to pay the auditors?

So it is OK to get a Forensic Report and just say bury it( and lie that you said so)? Take no action and wait on the government.

So it is OK not to pay panmen/panwomen for 2 years and call it Prosperity in Pan?

So it is OK to declare that you reduced the debt by 18 million and refuse to give details?

From where I stand, "The Emperor has NO CLOTHES"

• Orson: Ah glad yuh eyes still open, boy -- and yuh could see the NAKED EMPEROR!!!

Ah just complaining how Aquil and Mercer and dem LET MEH DOWN joining forces in the CORRUPTION!!!

• I doh care how much profit they make for Panorama...I just want my band's prize monies for Jourvert Bomb competitions for the last four years...Including this year...

• Thank you madam president for talking for pan players.

This reply was deleted.