PANTRINBAGO HEADQUARTERS WHAT"S THE WORD.

When will be a good time for us to start back talking about PanTrinbago Headquarters, the government said that they were going to complete it, I guess by now it must be nearing completion or they have not started as yet? what's the word pan people want to know.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As we speak PanTrinbago is sitting on millions of dollars and no one knows how much.

• Only when it have any major pan competition, we hear about Pan Trinbago other wise they are in the dark.

• Curtis Williams,  we have to keep them in the light

• Boogsie said it some years ago, put pan in the hands of businessman, because those at Pantrinbago only seeing about themselves ... pan is not going any way.

• Which businessmen? The Indians, Syrians or Chinese? With all those millions, maybe they can hire Ernst & Young to do an annual audit. Shouldn't cost much. It's worth the price for "transparency and accountability, isn't it?

• Ramdoo, Well said, but not an Ordinary Audit a Forensic Audit Seeing that is Taxpayers money that is been mishandled Plenty Jail terms may be in the making. I bet if that is situation and consequences for fraudulent activities once proven, All the nonsense will stop.

• Trevor is that $4,000,000 part of the 7.5 million paid to the organisation to construct the building, when the NAR government got back money from the O'Halloran fiasco? And Bertel, it woulda finish not only if Syrian had it to do, but if Chinee and French Creole  had to do it too!!

• Gerard and Bertel, we have to blame the government for this situation because they just keep putting money in these guys hands. Somebody have to make ah jail for them to stop.

• Damn if you do, damn if you dont. Cecil you know if the Government do not support and encourage the Pan culture EVERYONE will say 'D' Government doh like Pan', 'deh want to kill Pan', and a whole lot of negative stuff. So what do you do? And besides, the pan movement is a very large constituency in T&T, which Government you know will want to loose panman support especially around the elections time. But yuh right, somebody HAVE TO MAKE AH JAIL!!!!!!

• Gerald, everytime I pass and see the state of that building, I get sick to the gut and I feel sorry for Pan, and to know that this present President got in on the mandate to finish the building, and to hear how much money cant be accounted for under his stewardship(alledged) I always wonder WHERE PAN GOING IN TRINI?!!!!! I say if they save/put aside 1 million dollars each year since recieving money from the O'Halloran Funds, that building finish already, but everybody there only studing how much they can get from the pot of GOLD. NO VISION!!! NO PLANS FOR THE FUTURE OF PAN!!!!

This reply was deleted.