PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

by Beverley Ramsey Moore

PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.
It is clear that the signals were observed over the years. When former president Patrick Arnold started implementing measures to attempt at clearing junk by introducing measures toward fiscal order at Head Quarters the permanent Secretary - Rich Photo according to Arnold, hatched a devious and dangerous plot to ensure his removal from office.
In the 2009 Election Patrick lost the Presidency. He was betrayed by those whom he gave his life for. Who would have believed that the Photo would have betrayed Patrick. They were like Mutt and Jeff - inseparable. Patrick's Strategic Development Plan would have made major changes at headquarters and the photo was not having that, so it was out with Patrick in with Diaz.
A new day had dawned or so we all thought. A few new faces with some incumbents formed executive 2009. I Beverley Ramsey Moore was the assistant Secretary. With my governmental experience I was fascinated with the phrase "World Governing Body" and therefore thought it appropriate to begin advocating for the setting up of the steelband Government and its various departments with the systems for financial controll and good governance. I can clearly remember the Photo and others saying that I was not in the Tobago House of Assembly where I served. In other words the message that was conveyed is that the culture of Pantrinbago was about recklessness and no one was going to change that. I clamoured for financial rules, the setting up is standing committees but I was seen as an obstructionist. Am I surprise at what is happening now? No not at all. Every day bucket going to the well one day bucket bottom will drop out. Pantrinbago's buttom in the road.
The building is now engulfed with red hot fire and thick smoke. The Photo, the Shepherd rod, el Pablo and others blaming the President Diazz for igniting the building.
The upholders are worse than the thief. In this case Diazz pelt the matches but Photo and all the others gas the building, including the former VP. While Diaz is a runaway horse who needed to be bridled from the very beginning they egged him on for eight years. I warned them that they were creating a Monster off of which we will not be able to dismount. When I could not take it any more I resigned.
My final words to them were "I can no longer be a part of waste, mismanagement, indiscipline and a lack of transparency and accountability,which I was sure would lead to the collapse of this organization and all this Tobago girl have is my good name. I want no part, so I Gone". I resigned the following day.
After that I was battered and abused with words when ever I made contributions at meetings but that did not deter me for I am a warrior I am a fighter, I stand for righteousness. No man "nah" hinder me.
Now, that they are blaming each other for destroying our beloved Pantrinbago. I hold no brief for Diazz but he is what he is today because Photo, Serretted and the others created him now they want to annihilate him. They are to be blamed for who Diazz is today. Imagine Pablo calling Diazzz a rogue! Pablo you said Diazz is the best president. Well boy the money done so friendship mashup. What a thing!
Despite the ashes and the red hot coals we can still salvage our dignity.It is our business as member bands to step in and take back that which they stole from us - our Organization. The majority of bands have been too quiet. The time is now to take action against those who have raped bands without bands knowing it.
The organization has been deemed insolvent by our auditors but we will over come. Tomorrow is another day and our human resource is our greatest asset. We must never be afraid to venture into the unknown because all things are possible.
Bands it is time to Stand
And be counted.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am a little more than mildly dissapointed that the former EO may have failed to demonstrate any maturity, especially as it relates to independent thought, and his capacity to effectively contribute to any corporate decision making process. The culture of, for want of a better term, prostitution that exists in the fraternity, may be the element that nurtures the disingenuousness that is characteristic of those who may be inclined to engage in acts of betrayal for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver.

In the manner of Claude Gonzales, I respectfully wish to recommend that Aquil Arindell not be considered as a prospective nominee in any capacity, as his unsuitability for high office is evident.

Brilliant musician that boy...

• this is what i have been saying all the time...lol. 

you could not have said it better Mr. RP...lol,

watch nah, schools reopen next week.

i don't know how i will make out, not being glued to this forum.....

So i am giving the forum a challenge, only to does who think i should run for president.....

if anybody can convince Mr. RP to be my campaign manager i will then consider giving it a shot. lol

• Lil boy...behave yuhself leh people like yuh nah?!!...

•  I trying...lol.

I just giving Mrs. Denise an example of how to deal with ppl who giving her candidate pressure. 

Now ppl, don't get between Mr. RP and I. He too is the reason my thoughts are not independent because I formulate a lot of my opinions, thoughts and actions based on his utterances.

I always thought a leader should be dependent on information from his followers. In this way he will understand their needs and develop the best way to serve and to get the maximum result in terms of delivering to his membership.

But I guess to some, independence is power and interdependence is weakness. 

I once saw a cartoon, long long ago, lol, where the villain, right before he delivered his final blow to kill the hero, said  to him ' your weakness is love because you would risk your life for others'. The hero then told him, "on the contrary it is my strength", as ordinary people started fighting the villain and risking their lives to save the hero.

I have seen at the AGM where members at the head table tried their best to put me out, shut me up and villainize me and I did not have to say a word in defence. The membership protected me and demanded that my voice must be heard at our meetings.

But what do I know, I am just an immature lil indian boy who everyone on this forum thought was biting off more than he could chew.

• Considering the professional background and track record of some current practioners of the art form, at all levels, it may not be unreasonable to suggest that the search does not have to be wide or extensive. Some of the suggestions coming out of this discussion is evidence of the fact that the ability to effect meaningful change exists within the ranks. The capacity to identify the most urgent issues has also been demonstrated, together with the capacity to immediately engineer acceptable solutions as it relates specifically to the organization's insolvency, and restructuring.

• Claude Gonzales my brother in pan 

Now I know for sure that you do not have a clue who Beverley Ramsey Moore is and what she stands for. I have been following this woman and she is a state's woman in the Tobago community and by extension Trinidad and Tobago. This woman has over twenty-five years business experience and you said she has none. Really ? By the way an excellent leader does not have to know everything and that's why the build a strong team around them. I support Ramsey Moore.

One love my brother.

Let us build up not break down.

• Ms. Denise 

Is Beverley Ramsey Moore prepared to step away from her managerial role with her organization, if she obtains an executive position with Pan Trinbago?

bugs

• Mrs Denise, thanks for being apart of the forum.

but engaging Mr. Claude is waist time unless you old talking.....

this is the old talk forum, so don't take any thing to serious. 

today claude backing you... 

tomorrow he bad taliking you....

today he with CIP tomorrow he with Diaz..

doh, raise your blood pressure... lol

• After reading these responses, I think that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE has been DISQUALIFIED from being PRESIDENT. She is an individual without business acumen and experience; and she certainly lacks a WORLD  VIEW for PAN!!!

NEXT CANDIDATE!!!!

• Ms Ramsey Moore is not an OG (original gangsta), but she is a step up from Rolly Polly and D'Photo who are bad guys.  I am not sure she understands the full scope of what it would take to do the job properly.

I want to know how she will get young people to play Pan instead of a video games?

bugs

This reply was deleted.