PASSING OF MIKEY CUNNINGHAM .

It's with deep sadness I inform you of the passing of Mikey Cunningham. I on behalf of my family extend condolences to his wife Judith and the rest of his family. Mikey left us yesterday morning after a long illness. Mikey was  formerly of Silhouettes and Marsicans Steel Orchestras in Brooklyn and Potential Symphony in Trinidad and Tobago.

To celebrate his life and to show support to Judith, family and friends, there will be a wake held tomorrow Tuesday November 22nd, 2016, 7pm to 11pm @ Sesame Flyers International Center, 3510 Church Ave.  between E 35 St. and Brooklyn Ave.

If any one would like to make contributions to the  celebration tomorrow or towards his family please contact Mervyn @ (347) 447-0811.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My condolences to Judith and the family.  People pass through your life for a reason and this is one instance where we were such good friends but we moved on to other parts unknown.  Never-the-less, we would catch up whenever possible.  Mikey was a genuine friend and I will always cherish those sentiments.  May he rest in peace, finally without pain and suffering.

To Judith, may God give you the strength to live for many more years.  I am still in Florida and you can contact me any time you want.  In Fort Lauderdale or Miami, go to any panyard and ask for me.  I am that known.

Brenda Hosang 

• My condolences to Mikey's family.  I am sorry I could not make the wake, but I was out of town earlier today.

• My Condolences to Judith and Family May He Rest In Peace.

• Condolences to the family. R.I.P Mikey

• On behalf of "QSMA" I would like to express our sincere condolences to the family of Mikey Cunningham.

• Sadden to hear of Mikey's passing yesterday. What memorable moments exist from the hours, days, weeks and months of pure PAN with Silhouettes and Marsicans Steel Orchestra. Mikey always had a smiling face and was loved by all. Condolences to Judith and family. Hazel & Orisha John.

• Condolences to the Family and Friends of Mikey Cunningham.

This reply was deleted.