Pray for Dr. Roy Cape

Let's pray for Dr. Roy Cape's full and speedy recovery after he sustained a non life threatening injury from a fall earlier in the week. The Doctor is in high spirits and is resting comfortably at the moment. 

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Panorama will come and Panorama will go, rules will change and rules will be broken and ignored, champions will be crowned and champions will be dethroned, arrangers will rise and arrangers will ebb, Dr. Roy Cape is irreplaceable. Let us show love, and honor our heroes while they can appreciate it, and may we remember Roy Cape in our prayers tonight, and pray for his full and speedy recovery.

• You are a VERY OBSERVANT and CLEVER MAN -- MR. RUSSELL PROVIDENCE!!!

• Mr. Gonzales, this country bookie not taking chain up

I just want to emphasize the importance of appreciation. I heard Boogsie play 'What A Friend We Have In Jesus" at a gathering in remembrance of Professor recently, angels may have trembled, but Professor is dead and cannot appreciate all that sweetness from Boogsie in tribute to him.

All I am saying is let us remember Roy Cape now.

• Get Well Rise up and shine dear friend and brother Dr. Roy Cape, you still have more non-stops to play with the Dutchy Brothers and play sweet sax. From all of the Devlugt family

Orville De Vlugt Dutchy 

• Wishing Pappy a speedy recovery

• UPDATE:

Legendary Dr. Roy Cape Injured In Fall

https://www.panonthenet.com/news/2019/oct/legendary-dr-roy-cape-inj...

• Get well soon old soldier.
    There are more battles to fight still.

https://youtu.be/6XhVZ5JYKFQ

• Hold Tight Soldier. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Blessed Love.

• Get well soon, Roy. Blessings

• Agree. a true culture warrior. the country needs 1000 more like him - Speedy recovery Dr. Roy Cape - Boston Carnival Village 10/19/2019

This reply was deleted.