Replies

• Let's phase out de rest of the heap; again....this year PHASE II is de band to BEAT ha ha.

With supporters like myself there's no wonder why de PAN GROOVE is always on the move : )   ...I will admit of course, I do recognize a great sounding band regardless of my preference and this year allot bands from my point of view sound really good some fantastic...Panorama is one of the best music festivals in the world!!!  I am proud to have a part of my heritage from the island of Trinidad!

• lets go all stars. great intro theme, excitement, musical development very harmonious, tonal quality superb, do give them too much yet lmaaooo!!!!!!!
  • To my ears, All Stars has everyone beat and I am a Desper's fan.  Tahzann/aka: Curly.
  • I had to push back my trip to Trinidad for somewhat unseen reasons.  So to watch this eye-age (no footage haha) recorded last week already online is awesome.  I agree with Eye4Pan on February 17, 2011 at 12:01pm..."Kudos to you putting Pan things on our finger tips..." I appreciate the steps taken for us to click away and see the bands above in preparation for the next step in the competition.  I think I speak for viewers abroad or currently in Trinidad; Great work!!  I can't wait to visit the some of the yards to take in the vibes.

Thanks Pantimes; this added to the excitement an anticipation of what's shaping up to be an amazing Panorama Finals!

• My hope is that the judging is fair since these young people are taking it to another level. Check out the energy.

• HEAT'''
  • loving it more everyday
  • Silver Stars are in a whole mess with that tasteless arrangement and unblended pans .Who is their tuner  ? and they're still pounding those pans . They sound like pan round the neck.Let's see what the judghes do this year .
  • Boy panorama going to be nice man..LETS GO ALLSTARS!!! :)

• Thank you for your love and kindness in that you took time to share with the rest of  the steel-band loving community such unique and priceless talent coming from Trinidad & Tobago.
This reply was deleted.