RADIO for pan

A good friend of mines has been looking into getting a radio show dedicated towards steel pan in NY the deal is almost done but he fears not having enough listeners 

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm still listening to the WST Pan Radio Sessions that I downloaded. If we could have something like that again it would be perfect. These shows helped me to immerge my students into the world of pan although we are living in Germany. ;-)

• Speaking for myself, i would listen. I would like pan to also be featured on B.E.T or T V one or O's TV (Oprah) at least for

an hour.If all steel bands in the New York area would come together along with WIADA, I believe this could be accomplished.

aka:Curly aka:Tahzann

• So will it be streaming online? its no good just sticking to the airways Radio's appeal is very limited these days.

•  I hope enough listeners to benefit the program, it's a challenge, may want to do some sort of census first before investing. I will tune-in. This is why it's so important for young players  to move forward into arranging. When you people get set -up  I want to hear North zone panorama champion band  Tesoro Starlift  play  'The Robot' by H Puckerin.

• Let the pan music play on

• Go brave..........

This reply was deleted.