Replies

• The Ramble is about to start.
  • Claude, you mean you really find dem words in the dictionary?
    Brenda H.

• Brenda H:
      Pay no attention to Claude.

He knows (and understands) that my limited participation on the Forum has always been (and still is) nugatory (his favourite). :-)
      Here he is perusing the forum's postings while, at the same time,  concentrating on his Yankee playoff football game.  The Man is truly the Master of Multi-task!

• And everybody fuhget 'bout money. Dais how it does play. A political strategy that has worked successfully in Lavanty, deego, moevah....yuh know the drill. Ten shun!!!!!

• Peter, it is always ah de light hearing from you.
    • Likewise, Cess. The feeling is absolutely mutual.
      As yuh said, 'Ting now start, boie".
      I read, sometime back, where your padnah dun win Panorama 2019 cuz he playing de professor old tune.

Recall, I implore, the debacle wid "Woman On De Bass".
      Or rite den.
      Blessings.

• AL, how yuh treating Boogsie so, yuh leave out meh pardner like if he nul and void, I'm lookin for him to be more competitive in 19. It looks like the dog fight will be more fierce this year.................Happy New Year.

• LOL......I eh leave him out.....6 more places to fill....:]

• Attn A.L. Nunes:

Sir,
        I am certainly enamoured to see you and Cess back at it, ... for yet another year.
        The jovial banter between you two is a refreshing and welcome respite from the previous palaverous disquisitions (especially about the pan organization) that have unfortunately been the cynosure of the forum.

[The above is for meh true and tested padnah out in California. Yuh know if it weren't for him, 10/12 months of the year, the forum go be dead.] :-)

When Mrs BRM made her heartfelt but adamant plea that, the pan fraternity had to "give up something" because of limited 'funds', I immediately thought that the executives of the pan organization would be performing without a full salary. Little did I know that the plea was directed to pan men/women, suggesting that they perform, without remuneration, simply for the love of pan.

A giant of the forum, none other than MTripleTB, posted sarcastically, rhetorically and profoundly: "Give up something? Well, we could always give up Panorama for the next two years."

We should indeed be thankful and grateful that there are pan men and pan women in this land who really love pan.

So, Mr ALN and Mr Hinkson, and especially for meh California padnah, what I have just said, albeit periphrastically, is "Ah real glad Panorama 2019 is on."  :-)

Ah eh have a crystal ball but leh meh first look to the Stars and ah go geh back to you on dis year's winner.  OK?    Heh Heh Heh.....

Ps.

ALN, that Renegades' arrangement of "The Year For Love" was so superb ah still have some love left over from last year.  Special regards and best wishes to Mr Duvone Stuart, arranger par excellence.

• I'm in agreement with most of what you said, albeit "periphrastically" so at times.

I'm also glad that Panorama 2019 is on. I hope it does not end up being a competition for sponsored bands only.

I'll extend your salutations to Duvone STEWART as requested.

This reply was deleted.