RIP NORMAN DARWAY....

I just saw a Blog Post that stated Norman Darway died last Wednesday, he was a Steelband Historian, I remember him as a soccer referee in the Poor House back in the 60s. Condolences to his family.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Norman Darway, on behalf of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra.

• When I was researching the history of steelpan in Barbados, I interviewed Mr. Darway and he provided very useful information. I express condolences to his family and to the pan family in T&T.  May he rest in peace.

• Eternal Peace for this legend...hope he or someone chronicled his Steelband knowledge, because he's leaving this earth with plenty files

• mY CONDOLENCES TO  MR DARWAY'S FAMILY  IN MY YEARS WORKING AT THE ST.JAMES POLICE STATION IM ALWAYS VISIT HIM ON MY PATROLS AND THE TOPIC WAS OF COURSE STEELBANDS.  MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

• Condolences to Darway and his family, he was around the Pan World for a long Time and should be respected. he must be mentioned in the history of the Steelband.

• Condolences to the Pan fraternity

This reply was deleted.