Salah's Convocation

Greetings Everyone, 

Here are a few photos of Convocation Day June 13th 2014 at York University Toronto, Canada
This is one up for the "Pan Man". Masters (MA - Musicology)
Hoping to inspire the younger and not so young generations ...... 
Salah's quote of the day .... 
" Get to the highest level of education as early as you can ...but if you are like me ...know that it is never too late to graduate."
To the Global Pan Community ...we need more people in the pan world attaining higher academia
(God willing) I am ready to get to the higher level.

Best regards to all graduates of 2014

Salah Wilson
MA - Musicology

CAM00325.jpg

Masters MA Certificate.JPG

CAM00323.jpg

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations to you Salah. We're all proud of you

• Congratulations my friend,

It is an honor to know you and we're all so proud of having been associated with you and your family. Keep up the great work and remember, we're always here to lend a helping hand whenever we can.

See you soon. 

• Let me ad my congratulations to the MAN who was winning Toronto Pan Alive year after year with his beautiful arrangements.

• Congrats Salah! I wish you success also as you climb higher in the foreseeable future. You have inspired many of us to achieve more for pan.

Mike

PS: Remind the folk that I'm off to T&T tomorrow and will return to the York Pan Tuning Club the second weekend in July.

• Congrats and well done bro!
  • Congrats Salah. I was thankful for Carlyle Eversley that teach me to read a lead sheet and some basic in chords to survive in my musicianship in Australia. I work with graduates from the School of Music Canberra that made me a better musician. God Bless those you had the opportunity to keep studying.

• Way to go soldier ... a la Liam 

• Thanks Hollis

• Hi Salah, 

Congrats, and well done.

WEB.

• Thank you Web

This reply was deleted.