Replies

• hanks Cecil Hincksos for your thoughts and prayers , and thank ODW for playing 2 of my songs t My status now is I had a Stroke on the left side of my brain and it affwcted all of my my rightside including my right hand, therefore now I cannonot Play my Pan, r, cannot use the computer or my phone as i would like to,  My speech is allso Slured Ihave a Speech theraist, a physical therapist and a occupational herapisty #202-5496899 Blopez44@comcast .net, thanks  million guys /galsl they say it will tahe about 6 mount provoding i don get anotheione, I am leaving all of this to the Almighty, 

• The Reminiscing of my music and faith of the Almighty, is keeping me going, , AMEN

• I saw a pic of Bede on fb yesterday,  he was out of his bed and shooting the breeze with some of his friends,  looks like he is well on the way to recovery.

• cECIL MY MOM USED TO SAY THAT I BORN INTHE BACK THATISSED WHY  TALK A LO OF IT  MY hUMOR HAS ME SANE THE ONLY THING IS SOMETIMES iGET VERY DEPRESSEDWHICH IS SAD, NOW i HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING SLOW, ITS NOT EASYB

• We are all hoping for the best Bede, hang in there.

• Eh! Mr Bede Lopez, we need your comments here on the web; so all the best.

• thks jeremy . i am imited ouse of the computenow, ths anyway

• Wishing you a full and speedy recovering Bede

• thks debi

• Get well soon! God bless you. We need you.

This reply was deleted.