Replies

• Could any one advise what songs Despers and Invaders are playing?
    • I don't know much about Invaders but Desperados captain said after the shooting at the former pan tent, they will be doing 3 tunes and only selecting the tune of choice two days before the prelims. 

• Last year a few members in T&T pointed out that we don't show any interest for the "other" pan competitions, this is the reason why, lack of information.

• It not only lack of information it is also lack of coverage… there are over 50 radio stations in Trinidad and all they seem to want to play is American; Reggae or Party Soca. When you do get coverage as we got for the northern leg of the competition from i95, it ended at 12 midnight with 5 or 6 more bands to play. This is the national instrument and a once a year event and not one company or the government would demand full coverage. CNMG was awarded the contract to cover Carnival but I guess that only applies to the large bands semi and finals and carnival itself. 

• Click on Panorama 2015-T&T and go to Panorama Quick Chart.

• I only see conventional bands listed, not single pan bands.
      • UR correct, maybe WST can help you out here.

• I believe information has to be submitted to WST for them to make available on the site. I would think this would be relevant information to know in a music competition. I hope we see information for school bands in Junior Panorama as well but information has to be submitted.
          • Mark you could shoot Pan Trinbago an email.

This reply was deleted.