Replies

• Ah man try to hold PAN TRINBAGO to a higher standard and EVERYBODY want to KILL THE MAN for that.

And then everybody does come on THIS FORUM spouting their HIGH FANTASY DRIVEN EXPECTATIONS for the ORGANIZATION.

But when you take off the rose-coloured glasses what you see is EXPLOITATION OF LABOUR, CORRUPTION, INCOMPETENCE and EXECUTIVE ARROGANCE.

WORLD GOVERNING BODY OF STEELBAND can't even negotiate with the LOCAL MINISTER OF CULTURE.

Time to GET REAL!!!

• Is it acceptable to make an error and not have it identified? Let us start to do it right because it is the right thing to do and not be defensive. This seems to be the norm these days. I saw a caption on TTT last Wednesday while broadcasting Renegades from Carifesta and it read "TT Panarama Champs 2019".

• As a rule, it would be nice.  Reminds me when was asked to be a proofreader for the T&T Guardian back when I was just 14 years old, due to first-place in my English Essay secondary school exam and third-place in the newspaper competition.  I have found with the decline in grammar found in Social Media, it has crossed-over to all forms of media communications these days, where I see many of those types of errors.  The larger-scale organizations should rely more on "human" proofreaders and not just "cyber" ones, then just maybe they would catch more of those typo-errors before they are published.  But it should not detract from what PT has accomplished in this instance, should it?  Just IMHO.  

• Ah wonder if the players gettin ah lil kakadah for playin?

• Time to exercise BIG PICTURE THINKING...

Thankfulness, gratitude, and gratefulness: three words to describe a characteristic, a personality trait, and a way of living. People who live with an attitude of gratitude are known to live longer, sleep better, and have increased productivity and happier lives.

• Well said owd, 'cept some too blind to see past their nose, ent.  Big Up and congrats to PT "doing something for pan", bravo and cheers!!!

• Is this an official release from the governing body for pan that refers to MTHL Stralift instead of MHTL Starlift?

This reply was deleted.