BEVERLEY: RESHUFFLE YOUR CABINET and then HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE!!! Tell the MEDIA that you have taken DECISIVE ACTION to MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY of YOUR EXECUTIVE and that THE PAN WORLD can always count on you TO MAKE THE TOUGH DECISIONS!!!

Highlight your accomplishments from THE LIST that I recently posted on THIS FORUM; take a few questions (giving STOCK ANSWERS); and remind the media that you promised to be a TRANSFORMATIONAL PRESIDENT and just WATCH YOU transform PAN TRINBAGO into an era of PROSPERITY IN PAN.

But first you have to ask the VEE PEE for his resignation letter. And you have to appoint a PRO!!! And the ERO and the TREASURER have to be SHUFFLED OUT and replaced with HIGHER TALENT.

BEVERLEY: PLEASE TAKE IN FRONT before IN FRONT TAKE YOU!!!

Signed: Claude Gonzales!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• But the PAN HAVE NO SEASON PANORAMA is getting VERY LITTLE ATTENTION because the FORENSIC AUDIT RELEASE sucked all the oxygen out of the ROOM.

And if BEVERLEY does not PLAY HER CARDS RIGHT -- THE VEE PEE DOSSIER could very well bring down her ADMINISTRATION.

Now, I have been SITTING on THAT DOCUMENT for many months now without releasing it. But now I am in a quandary because I heard that some REAL REPORTERS down in TRINIDAD are getting ready to RELEASE THE CONTENTS. That is why I offered BEVERLEY all this FREE GUIDANCE. But she taking advice from the WRONG PEOPLE and is only when THE MARK BUS' in the NEWSPAPERS that she will realize the FORESIGHT in my PUBLIC RELATIONS ADVICE.

That was PREDICTABLE!!! 66.66666 percent of all the SINGLE PAN BANDS using the SAME PLAYERS in the SAME COMPETITION. And after SINGLE PAN DONE these same players are going to FORWARD to the NEXT CATEGORY.

FIVE MONTHS OF CALCULATED CORRUPTION!!!

• Beverley Ramsey Moore  and her executive are corrupt to the core. Five (5) months of panorama Is CALCULATED CORRUPTION, utter nonsense and backward thinking, designed to pilfer and squander taxpayers money while propping up the delegate system that rubber stamps her inefficiency, and inability to implement meaningful change.

The VeePee...

3703415595?profile=RESIZE_710x

3703417577?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.