Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago Inc have remained quiet for some time because our focus remains on the WORK of our organization.

However, numerous calls have been made for us to step in and rectify the many lies that continue to surface.

Unfortunately, there are those who remain on a mission to taint our Pan Trinbago brand. As such, we must act.

The decision of the CENTRAL EXECUTIVE to postpone the 2021 CONVENTION and AGM amid the present circumstances, has received 70% ENDORSEMENT from its members.

If 70% of the organization's members endorse this decision, then why are persons with agendas continuing their efforts to place a negative narrative to the public.

The Pan Trinbago brand is important. Stop attempting to pollute it for your personal gain and agendas.

The Convention and AGM WILL be called when the regulations allow.

As can be seen, things are beginning to open up in our Sweet T&T. As for now, stay safe, get vaccinated and stay tuned.

The convention WILL happen.

Trinidad Express Newspapers must do better. Do your #factcheck

#pantrinbago
#theTruthPrevails
#MembershipStrong
#stopit 

See more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Plenty talk from those with their own horse in the race will reveal what the old guard will prove when they get their proverbial day in court vs the new guard's claimBuy a ticket to claim your seat as the drama unfolds.

• Over 400 STEELBANDS in TRINIDAD and TOBAGO according to FORTEAU and KEITH DIAZ. Beverley should be able to release the list of the 280 plus bands (that endorsed her) -- at her PRESS CONFERENCE tomorrow.

The truth is that she hand-picked a few bands in some regions and hood-winked them into signing a document full of lies that they did not even understand.

THAT EXPRESS EDITORIAL exposed her and her lies and power grab and have her going mad.

BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE MUST GO -- AT ALL COSTS!!! She is single-handedly shaming THE PAN TRINBAGO BRAND with HER GREED and SELFISHNESS!!!

• Andre-Roger Dellevi democracy in action my black ass!

What's democratic about postponing an election just before it is constitutionally due on the grounds that have been given Andre-Roger Dellevi? Numerous elections have been held in Trinidad and Tobago in 2021, and the Tobago House of Assembly elections have been confirmed to be held in early December of 2021. So is either yuh on real shit, or yuh eh know shit Andre-Roger Dellevi!

How is unilaterally postponing constitutionally due elections, without the support of the majority of your voting membership in agreement democracy in action again  Andre-Roger Dellevi?

Then Andre-Roger Dellevi you must believe that Putin, Kim, Al-Sisi and Bashar al-Assad holds elections that are free and fair, and free from fear.

Then again this is an open forum where anyone is welcomed to share their views and opinion.

That is democracy in action  Andre-Roger Dellevi!

Being domiciled in North America you may very well be inclined to believe, like that privileged illiterate idiot with a few million dollars Nicky Maraj, that maybe most of us don't have IG for example, in TnT .

The fact of the matter is that you are misinformed, and it is your right to publish your opinion.

...but Boom, democracy-in-action!!! MY BLACK ASS!!!  

Why am I replying to  Andre-Roger Dellevi when the price of cocoa remains unchanged?

• "Boom, democracy-in-action"

putting off the election? 

The Irony is heavy. 

• They explained exactly why the election is "postponed", maybe not to your liking...

• THAT 70% IS A BLATANT LIE AND BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE KNOWS IT!!! STRAIGHT OUT OF TRUMP'S BOOK!!!

THAT EXPRESS EDITORIAL EXPOSED THEM SO THEY SUDDENLY WANT TO TALK  ... SHAMEFUL!!!

• Straight outta Trump Playbook???  Please where the heck is your proof!!!  

• Andre: This PAN POLITICS is not ah kinda "WHEN YUH FEEL LIKE IT TING" yuh know. You have to follow it NIGHT and DAY and have GOOD GOOD GOOD inside sources.

Anybody who supporting BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is supporting THE DEATH OF PAN PROGRESS in TRINIDAD and TOBAGO. I say that 3 years ago and Byron Serrette come and rephrase it about 3 months ago ... and you have to be blind to the ensuing chaos.

I eh going nowhere (yuh know that) you will get yuh proof. But doh VAPPS on me ... stay with your argument ... I eh going nowhere ... I will be RIGHT HERE!!!

• Boom, democracy-in-action!!!

This reply was deleted.