The great Ella Andall Now Reported Alive

UPDATE:

Updated information on i95.5fm heard in (at the time) a “live” telephone interview (circa 7:45 EST) with Mr. Hinkson in England, brother-in-law of Ella Andall, refutes news of Ms. Andall’s passing. Mr. Hinkson says that rather, Ella Andall traveled to England apparently within the last 48 hours.  That Ella is still with us would be the greatest news that could be received for 2014!  Stay tuned.

Condolences to the family and friends of the great ELLA ANDALL. She was a giant supporter of the arts, Pan and WST. She will be missed.  - i95.5fm report

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WST. Should put some checks and balances in place to ensure that the information reaching the public domain is accurate.

Albeit. I am happy and very pleased to know that she is alive..

God Bless Ella Andall.

• You're not too bright, are you?  How does wst check something that is already in the public domain, and officially reported on the Trinidad radio stations? Presumably as media houses, they did some type of checking beforehand.  Thankfully and happily, it was wrong in this case.  As everyone could see, others in the Forum started sharing info on this even before.  I see Carlton Heywood in a post above said it was on  was announced on TV in Trinidad. And I personally heard on one of the radio stations Eintou Pearl Springer, one of Ella's close friends, crying through an interview lamenting Ella's passing. 

Welcome to the age of social media.

Reply by Esmond Lord2 hours ago

WST. Should put some checks and balances in place to ensure that the information reaching the public domain is accurate.

Albeit. I am happy and very pleased to know that she is alive..

God Bless Ella Andall.

• We live only for the moment may she R.I.P

• Why do people do this ?  

I guess that they have nothing to do but thrive on the death of others.

They did this at least on two (2) occassions to Sparrow.

These vermins shouls be placed in a jail for the rest of their lives.

• The journey continue. safe passage my sister.

• We like too much comess. The same thing was said many times about Sparrow. Typical trini ting, eh?

• Ella's passing was announced on TV in Trinidad, E. Springer commented on her passing on TV, Leroy Clarke, was on TV, commented on her passing from this life as well as the moderator, who said that Ella was a mother to him,If there are those making the claim otherwise, disclose your standing in regard to this Icon.

• First it was false reporting about Sparrow, now Ella.... who's next !

• Thank goodness Sista Ella is live ( though not so well) in the UK though; she has her challenges of course. One really needs to take news with a pinch of salt. ... Remember Sparrow was also said to have departed our shores? Lol

• A resurrection was promised to all of us. :) Stay up Ella. Keep it proper people. I say NO to R.I.P. rushing. Hang with the Bee Gees; Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive...

Good Morning or evening depending on where in the world you are.

Peace, 

Mike

This reply was deleted.