When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

UPDATE:

Updated information on i95.5fm heard in (at the time) a “live” telephone interview (circa 7:45 EST) with Mr. Hinkson in England, brother-in-law of Ella Andall, refutes news of Ms. Andall’s passing. Mr. Hinkson says that rather, Ella Andall traveled to England apparently within the last 48 hours.  That Ella is still with us would be the greatest news that could be received for 2014!  Stay tuned.

Condolences to the family and friends of the great ELLA ANDALL. She was a giant supporter of the arts, Pan and WST. She will be missed.  - i95.5fm report

Views: 1909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Condolences to the family of Ella, she was a good daughter of the soil.

oh gosh that is sooooo sad !!!

The art form has lost another talent. Condolescence to her family.

My favourite female calypsonian has left this earthly sphere! She is now with royalty of a higher realm!

Condolences to family and friends or Ella Andall on behalf of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra.

Ancestors.

Rest in peace, great lady. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

THIS IS  A VICIOUS ''RUMOUR'' ELLA IS  VERY '''ALIVE'' IN  LONDON

Thank God!

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Deepest condolences to Ella's family, friends and all who mourn. An especially bright light has been extinguished. She will be greatly missed. Although, as I reflect, she is now in a place where she can help to send down de power as she takes her place of honor among the ancestors.

SHE IS '''ALIVE  ALIVE  ALIVE'' IN LONDON

A resurrection was promised to all of us. :) Stay up Ella. Keep it proper people. I say NO to R.I.P. rushing. Hang with the Bee Gees; Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive...

Good Morning or evening depending on where in the world you are.

Peace, 

Mike

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service