Replies

• My Condolences to the Nurse family...........Michael, R.I.P....
    • On behalf of the members of USSA and it's family, we extend our condolences to the Nurse family, the All Stars and Dem Stars family. God rest his soul.
  • Wow...I am in shock. Mike was like a Dad to all of us girls on the bass. My heart goes out to his son, Malcolm and the rest of his family.
  • Heart felt condolenses to the relatives of Michael Nurse and to his pan family at All Stars and Dem Stars. May he rest in peace. His time has come.
  • Wow R.I.P
  • When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Michael Nurse.
  • Condolences to the Nurse family and may Micheal rest in peace, From the Cadet's family.
  • My condolences to the Nurse family from, Ian Franklin and family
    We at the Dem stars family have lost a brother who have been with us for the last 10 years. Mike is not only a player but one who held the position of vice Captain for many years.At my job he is known as Captain Nurse in Traffic enforcement Division. A wonderful supervisor who everyone respected I will miss him on both sides and may god be with his family at this time.Rest in peace my brother.
    Chief. Hinds
    NYCDOT PCU
  • MICHEAL NURSE...man I can't believe he's gone, a real nice guy; my condolences to the family.

michael_nurse.jpg

This reply was deleted.