If you go to all the little MICKEY MOUSE pan chat sites you will see all the PAN SUPPORTERS calling BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF PAN TRINBAGO.

So BEVERLEY read all that STUDIPNESS and she get SO BIG in she own HEAD -- she went and start  WAR with DOCTOR DOLLY without realizing the LEVEL OF POWER DOCTOR DOLLY have in the PNM AND THE NATION.

If you all go an check the records on THIS FORUM -- you will see that I have earmarked DOCTOR DOLLY to be the FIRST AFRO-TRINIDAD FEMALE to become PRIME MINISTER OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO. But BEVERLEY worse than TRUMP -- she doh READ NOTHING PAN ... but she know EVERYTHING about THE PAN WORLD. In her MIND -- THAT IS!!!

So she take basket and gone and TACKLE DOCTOR DOLLY telling the DOCTOR that she want PAN in the SUPER CONCERT. And when DOLLY tell she the PRICE ah COFFEE with PAN MUSIC and REAL PARTY -- she run to the MEDIA and try to turn it into a BACCHANAL.

Well, guess who going and SUFFER for BEVERLEY'S arrogance and stupidity and just-come-in-town-backwardness? PAN PLAYERS!!!

But the problem is that I am the only PERSON in the PAN WORLD who know that BEVERLEY have ZERO INTEREST in PAN -- other than to ride on the backs of  PAN MEN to ride into NATIONAL POLITICS. So how could PAN MEN be so POLITICALLY BACKWARD and UNAWARE to vote for a "LEADER" who does not have their best interest at heart. And go on dem MICKEY MOUSE PAN CHAT SITES and keep PRAISING BEVERLEY to the HIGH HEAVENS day and night.

Leh meh tell allyuh something: THE NCC and DOCTOR DOLLY planning to PUNISH BEVERLEY for her ARROGANCE and BETRAYAL. That private conversation between DR. DOLLY and the PAN TRINBAGO BEGGARS should NEVER HAVE BEEN LEAKED TO THE PUBLIC.

So now PAN TRINBAGO and BEVERLEY and PAN PLAYERS are going to EAT THE BREAD THAT THE DEVIL KNEAD for publicly BETRAYING DOCTOR DOLLY.

BEVERLEY just lead PAN PLAYERS down the BAMBOO PATCH in her desperate attempt to use the OFFICE OF PAN TRINBAGO as a PLATFORM for her ASCENT into NATIONAL POLITICS -- above and beyond the BEST INTEREST OF PAN and PAN PLAYERS and GLOBAL SUPPORTERS of STEELBAND MUSIC.

It is time for BERTEL GITTENS and MARCUS ASH and GREGORY LINDSAY and OSWALD ALEXANDER and all the little PAN PUPPETS on those little MICKEY MOUSE PAN CHAT SITES to wake up and realize that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is POISON to the PAN MOVEMENT and that they should start thinking about NEW LEADERSHIP.

Up to TONIGHT I still don't have to SMOKE MY CALIFORNIA SENSIMILLA because I am still BUZZING from when DOCTOR DOLLY told the PAN TRINBAGO GROUP: "PAN? On a MACHEL and SHAGGY stage?"

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude:  You really need to explain Trinidad Politics to me.  I can't keep up.

For example, when the Government decides how much money (if any) Pan Trinbago will have for Panorama, they give it to The Minister who allocates it accordingly.  So The Minister is the vehicle by which monies are distributed to the various interest groups so she can't actually hold back any monies, can she?  Also, does The Minister have the final say in relation to any shows involving Trinidad and Tobago including Carifesta and Medium Bands Finals in 2020?

This reply was deleted.