Newsday Feb 5, 2019 Gary Cardinez

"FORMER Pan Trinbago president Keith Diaz is in Illinois, USA, representing the organisation at Dr Clifford Alexis’ funeral which takes place today.

Diaz made the trip along with Pan Trinbago’s executive members Denise Hernandez (secretary) and Dane Gulston (external relations) all with the blessings of president Beverley Ramsey-Moore."

"Just before the Single Pan prize presentation on Sunday, Ramsey-Moore confirmed to Newsday that Diaz went to the USA with her blessings."

Read More

THIS MAN HAS TO BE THE GREATEST POLITICIAN IN BEVERLEY'S WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well said CLAUDE GONZALES,
  • Jokes, jokes and more jokes ...
    • Ingrid: Ah have about 20 PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS ON THE GROUND trying to find out if KEITH DIAZ pay for his OWN TICKET to the funeral in ILLINOIS or if PAN TRINBAGO/BEVERLEY pay for DIAZ to fly to the funeral. As soon I get the OFFICIAL REPORT -- I will give you AN UPDATE!!!

• Claude:  the thing is, if Keith wants to go to the funeral under his own steam, that's his prerogative but it shouldn't be under the Pan Trinbago umbrella.  Can't the current Executive Board see that?  It makes the whole election process seem like a joke !!!

• Bianca Hull - "Pan Flood" - 2019

• So who allyuh think is going to be the PRIMARY CONSULTANT running PANORAMA?

I do have to say that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is a GOOD POLITICIAN ... but PAN TRINBAGO needs a high-level ADMINISTRATOR (EXECUTIVE).

Even so, hiring KEITH DIAZ as a CONSULTANT is an idea that I could support because he has THE EXPERIENCE and it will be too risky to put a NOVICE CREW in place when the STAKES ARE SO HIGH for this FIRST PANORAMA under TEAM REBUILD.

• well well well.....
  • well well well.....
    • Aquil

Your president is doing a waltz with gangstas in public. Just so. No shame. 

Yes I said it, "Your President".  I'm jumping ship into the row boat. Look how your president embarrass me in front of Claude. And that man suffering from ah concussion.

Like the revolution not done...

Where Marcus Ash?? I want him to write down all Pan Trinbago family members on ah piece of paper for me.

• 983238624?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.