Many times on THIS FORUM I have talked about the ubiquity of FILM in TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO in these modern times. I am sure that I have put up more than 10 local films/documentaries over the years in support of that point. And, personally, I have looked at over 50 LOCAL films/documentaries over the last few years.

So as a man who always makes his central point early -- what is my POINT?

Well, my point is that there is NO SHORTAGE OF FILM TALENT down in TRINIDAD -- so why during these COVID TIMES are we seeing such GARBAGE FILM PRODUCTION as STEELBANDS/PAN PLAYERS PRESENT their MUSIC to the world.

Any SENSIBLE and RESPONSIBLE PRESIDENT of PAN TRINBAGO would have coordinated with the THOUSANDS OF FILM PRODUCERS down in TRINIDAD to come in and assist THESE PAN PLAYERS as they PRESENT THEIR MUSIC TO THE WORLD.

EVERYBODY LOVES THE PAN and so care about THE PAN and when you look at the GARBAGE PAN PRODUCTIONS that are being put out during these COVID LOCKDOWN TIMES with DEDICATED and ALERT AUDIENCES hungry for some FIRST CLASS PAN MUSIC -- this is what the WORLD GOVERNING BODY OF PAN allows to stream out of TRINIDAD and TOBAGO because she does not have the social skills or administrative talent to bring in TALENTED FILM RESOURCES to enhance the PAN PRODUCTIONS.

And then you have people like BERTEL GITTENS and CECIL HINKSON and EARL RICHARDS and BOOGISE SHARPE praising THIS WOMAN to HIGH HEAVEN for her STELLAR ACHIEVEMENTS in taking PAN FORWARD ... and they want to talk about LOVING PAN and PAN PROGRESS.

REAL HYPOCRISY!!!

THANK GOD FOR RUSSELL PROVIDENCE and even LONDON INGRID who is NOT A TRINI could see through this BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE wall of INCOMPETENCE!!!

LEADERSHIP YOU HAVE TO BE A FOOL TO TRUST!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude:  I was really hoping that Beverley would do something different from the previous Pan Trinbago committee but it's more of the same and she doesn't appear to be doing enough for pan.

She argued with Dolly over Carifesta and then put on a vex concert - what did she gain from that?

She took the Medium Band Finals to Tobago .. SO WHAT - that only benefitted Tobago and her!

She needs to come better than that if she wants the world to take "The WORLD's Governing Body of Pan" seriously!!

This reply was deleted.