Replies

• We will have Back in time PAN music for you, Claude, so we can see you 'tear' down the place!!!
    • Ayesha: Like everybody else, I have my FIXATIONS!!!

• Penny Lane one of the sweetest. Certainly puts one in a zone. I am sure that arrangement of Year for Love by Despers USA will join other classics like the one at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=938pWa0RBBM
  • I love your choice but there are some very good pieces out there for the purists. I beg to disagree with your comment on Liam Teague, he is an accomplished musician who has taken our national instrument to another level abroad. His arrangement of panorama music lends balance to the sameness that we've been hearing for years. There is a place for all arrangers in Panorama. It is sad that we had to degenerate to the 'oreo level' leave that for the gutter and politics, both of which are the same today.

Sincerely,
    Wayne
    • Wayne: "Liam Teague, he is an accomplished musician who has taken our national instrument to another level abroad." I know that!!! Everybody knows that!!! But I am ONLY CHALLENGING his PANORAMA ARRANGEMENTS (Of Calypso -- a little redundancy. Just to make sure we don't stray from the specific issue).

Take a listen to this CALYPSO!!! And then I can respond to your other points!!!

• My favorite playlist from Basement Recordings, chilling on a Saturday afternoon. Big Screen with surround sound audio...

• Andy Narell - Forward Home

Composer: Andre Tanker

Arranger: Andy Narell & Raf Robertson

SANCH

• There is no one that record pan music like Andy Narell. Silver Stars distinct second pan strum gave them a unique sound.

• Can't let you get away with that , Cecil after I was just gave Basement Recordings a Big Up ! 

• There are many really good  recordings of pan music out there , and they aren't hard to find.

Mr. Simeon "Sanch" Sandiford did an outstanding job recording pan and panorama music under different labels in the eighties and nineties , even high quality digital cassette tapes.

As a matter of fact , he deserves much credit for his catalog of panorama music from the eighties and nineties .

Because of his work , high quality recordings of some of the best panorama pieces by our greatest arrangers from the last century are available to us.

He deserves our recognition.

And thanks !

This reply was deleted.