Image result for marcus ash trinidad"

Image result for wack radio kenny phillips"

All over TRINIDAD ... people raving about the MARCUS ASH BROADCAST on the SINGLE PAN FINALS.

But on THIS FORUM like people was scared to COMPLIMENT THE MAN. I don't really want to get into all these issues of prejudice right now because ah done have ah BIG POT ON THE FIRE.

However, with all that LOCAL ACCLAIM, I am sure that MARCUS ASH will be called back to CO-HOST the SMALL BAND FINALS. Believe it or not -- I think that he will even BE BETTER on this SECOND SHOW.

If WACK decides to do a PAY-PER-VIEW that means I will have to keep SWITCHING BACKWARD and FORWARD because I have to support KENNY PHILLIPS and WACK and I have to listen to MARCUS ASH do his BROADCAST.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I disagree with the two live, lets have one and we all support it.

• So who yuh want to THROW UNDER THE BUS?

KENNY PHILLIPS does some UNEDITED (UNFILTERED) reports on EVERY ASPECT OF THE PAN WORLD and THE SOCIETY during his BROADCAST ... I would NOT WANT to MISS THAT!!!

Well, yuh know that MARCUS ASH might end up becoming a MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT somewhere down the road -- and since YOU and ME could say is WE who turn him into a BIG STAR (from on THIS FORUM) we have to keep PUMPING HIM UP just in case TRUMP kick we out and we have to go back to TRINIDAD and need some HOOKUPS!!!

Ah go LIVE WITH THE TWO SHOWS!!!

• But could WACK and Pantrinbago live with the two shows after all they have to pay their workers and Pan Players respectively, Would I be discriminating against Pan Lover all over the Globe if I say the free live feed should only be shown Locally and the Pay Per View live feed should be shown Locally and Globally. Am talking Nonsense or what? I await your feedback.

This reply was deleted.