When the MOVEMENT against KEITH DIAZ and the CURRENT CORRUPT GROUP OF EXECUTIVES first started, there are THREE FACES that I REMEMBER being prominent in the BATTLE.

DANE GULSTON and GREGORY LINDSAY and DUVONE STEWART. I was very surprised to see a HIGH LEVEL ARRANGER like DUVONE STEWART marching with the MASSES. But he was there providing support.

And there were a LOT OF WOMEN, but I did not know or recognize any of them. But they deserve recognition in the LONG RUN.

So when the NEW LEADERSHIP takes office later this year -- they should remember and reward those who BRUNG DEM TO THE DANCE!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2959988920?profile=original

• Exactly, can't agree with you more. It begs the question, how do members vying for position on the executive behave in their organizations. Is there administrative lack? Is there group cohesiveness? Are there divisions within the "group"? How can candidates fix that cohesiveness lack?

• Can they WORK together as a TEAM with the same GOALS and OBJECTIVES in MIND?

Is there a MISSION Statement… adapting to new technology?

• Needed to clarify the use of the term in MIND, goes back to HONESTY and INTEGRITY those having hidden agendas...CHARACTER ETHICS.

• All may have baggage. Always need to finetooth the rubble. Measure twice, three times, cut once.

• odw, I could see Aquil and Beverly doing great things.

• I could see Byron Serrette and Gregory in the mix. Auditors?? C & C llp. Cecil and Claude, be ready.

• In Andy Edwards piece posted by Kareem R., somehow I missed the words "Honesty" and "Integrity ". Maybe that eh ha nutten to do wid steelband. Jes checking.

• IT'S TRUE!!!

BOOGSIE and BEVERLEY and KEITH SIMPSON and BYRON SERRETTE were the FIRST WAVE of PROTESTORS!!! And don't forget the CYBER ATTACKS on THIS FORUM by THE MIGHTY BUGS -- the first man to label the CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION GANGSTAS!!!

• Cecil Hinkson was more prominent in the struggle than those who chook the jep nest and run. When was the last time you heard from those mentioned by you? The ting now start .......ah tell yuh......(Lord Funny).

This reply was deleted.