NEWSDAY January 25th, 2018

High fives, fist bumps, congratulatory handshakes and hugs were the order of the day as the San Fernandians saw this as a sign, this may be the year a south band brings home the elusive National Panorama title....

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/01/25/historical-placing-for-skiffle-with-hello/

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For the past decade Skiffle have been the most musically progressive steel orchestra in T&T.  The players all seem to have a focused and professional approach to the music.

• Absolutely. Kudos to Ray Holman for that!

• A slow chip across Park Str to Green Corner.

• If politics don't play, Skiffle could win it. Enjoyed their offering for 2018. Bk3 put down a serious arrangement.

• Mercer: Make sure that the term "Bk3" is a POLITICALLY CORRECT TERM -- eh!!! This is a serious PAN DISCUSSION and I don't want the LIBERAL LEFT coming on and turning it into a socio-political FOOTBALL.

Trust me, all the talk I talking I know that TRINIDAD JUDGES will never do that to their OWN PEOPLE -- let THREE FOREIGNERS come and take that PANORAMA from them.

NEVER HAPPEN!!!

• Cavaliers won in 1965 and 1967. And Hatters won in 1975. The article is in error. There have been three South championships. 

• bugs: Yuh ever see the GEICO COMMERCIAL? Everybody knows that!!! LOL!!!

• Just imagine 3 South bands jump outta de box. For the first time in decades. Is this the climb before the fall?

Are Southerners being set up? Take a look!

Small Bands:- Golden Hands 2nd Place

Medium Bands:- Pan Elders 1st place

Large Bands:- Skiffle 2nd Place 

I'm watching with cockey eye! Lol   

• that will be wishful thinking

pan elders may go all the way

This reply was deleted.