The  Live Online Broadcast - IF/WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE - 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah.

Order of Appearance Medium | Large

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why would I WATCH 2020 PANORAMA I'm living in 2023

• I think that is terrible my boys completed playing and I am done with this nonsense. Why check that you will be attending and not able to see. It is as if you attending school check that you attending and don't show up. That's what has happened here as usual. Same thing happened last year and the year before that.

• I think that is terrible my boys completed playing and I am done with this nonsense. Why check that you will be attending and not able to see. It is as if you attending school check that you attending and don't show up. That's what has happened here as usual. Same thing happened last year and the year before that.

• Supernovas !!!  WICKED...

bugs

• So right! A different sounding band to the prelims.

I'd say: "Promoted dearly".

• Is everyone getting long halts in the video-audio when it plays? Or just me?

• I switched to the RADIO -- ah kinda old and grew up on RADIO ... so it is ALL GOOD WITH ME!!!

(But to answer your question: YES!!! The BROACAST STICKING!!!)

And they have PRETTY GOOD ( and honest) ANALYSIS!!!

After the YANKEE BOY played WHOA DONKEY -- they (the broadcasters) basically implied that THE DONKEY take off in AH HORSE RACE ... and that made me LAUGH SO HARD!!!

https://trinidadradiostations.net/vibe-ct/

Check it out!!!

• Ah think ah live in FOREIGN much too long -- DEM LOCAL BROADCASTERS giving meh ah NEXT CONCUSSION!!!

• Good evening all. Claude, I was just telling my husband the same damn thing about the broadcasters. I like to hear the history of pan, pan tuners, band and anything else about the instrument. These commentators dry. BUT I APPRECIATE the stream.

• Check the commentators on 105.1FM.  I think they're much better.

This reply was deleted.