... ah hoping that MENDEZ or DIAZ call me and hire me as THE PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Ah done send all meh FAKE BEVERLEY NEWS to the PRINTER and I ready to hit the ground running.

BEVERLEY already out there RECRUITING SOLDIERS for this LONG CAMPAIGN but she SURE TO LOSE this time because KEITH DIAZ vex with her after he helped her win and then she refused to pay the man THE SALARY OWED TO HIM. 

And she cut out all the PAN PLAYERS individual payments and leave them SCRUNTING.

Imagine when the INDIAN PARTY was in office and GYPSY try to cut the payments from $1000 to $800 people SCREAM RACISM and called KAMLA to the table to explain the cut and re-institute it. But BEVERLEY cut THE PAYMENTS to ZERO and not a word of complaint ON THIS SAME FORUM. RACIAL PREJUDICE and PARTY POLITICS is a HELL OF A THING

Anyway, I plan to play a MAJOR PROPAGANDA ROLE in this UPCOMING ELECTION!!! PUTIN and CHINA and IRAN is joke -- ANYBODY BUT BEVERLEY!!!

Now i was MOCKING and MAKING JOKE during the last election saying KEITH DIAZ til 2020 -- but look is 2020 and KEITH DIAZ right back in the PAN TRINBAGO POLITICS leading MENDEZ and CARLON and DANE to victory in 2021.

On ne sait jamais! One never knows!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As an observer of the TRINIDAD CULTURAL SCENE, I always stand on the sidelines and PICK OUT citizens who REALLY LOVE THE CULTURE.

So I have to say that ODW and AQUIL REALLY LOVE THE PAN CULTURE!!!

• UNITY is STRENGTH working together for CHANGE!

Trinidad All Stars - More Sokah slow jam

• Advice to clueless Mendez "An adult who ceases after youth to UNLEARN and RELEARN his facts and to reconsider his opinions, is like a blindfolded person walking into a familiar room where some has moved the furniture"

The Mature Mind by H.A. Overstreet

Nailah in Tears After El Dorado Secondary Performs Iron Love

• If PAN TRINBAGO was about MATURE and PATRIOTIC MINDS -- PAN MUSIC would have been GLOBALIZED and UNDER ITS CONTROL decades ago.

EMOTION takes a  BACK SEAT to ACTION!!!

• That slate has no women. Women will always be at the center of Pan Politics moving forward...

• MENDEZ and CARLON and DANE to victory in 2021.

interesting......

• Br. Aquil, THANKS for your service working with the young ones, blessings will follow you (Recording Studio) is just the beginning, continued success to you.

GANGES & NILE - ST MARY'S GOV'T STEEL ORCH. LED BY LAURA BHAGWAT

• odw,

u aint E Z. lol

Where you get this? 

This reply was deleted.