ROWLEY LOVE PAN!!! DOLLY LOVE PAN!!! GYPSY LOVE PAN!!! COLIN LUCAS LOVE PAN!!! At least: So they say to COLLECT THE PAY CHECK!!!

And they sit by IDLY and watch DIAZ and JOSEPH and FORTEAU and SHEPPARD run the WORLD GOVERNING BODY OF PAN into THE DEPTHS OF CORRUPTION to the extent that they cannot even PAY THE LIGHT BILL.

At least DOCTOR DOLLY coulda make a call to T&TEC and tell them HOLD OFF. We going and close down PETROTRIN and once we do that we will have FOUR BILLION DOLLARS over the next two years to pay THAT BILL with interest -- plus fund any project that any STEELBAND PEOPLE present to NCC (that is the agreement in the DIAZ-GYPSY MOU). MONEY will be SHARING LIKE RAIN!!!

But we -- AS PAN LOVING PEOPLE -- cannot allow this level of INCOMPETENCE and CORRUPTION to be broadcast WORLDWIDE in the future, tainting the IMAGE of the MECCA OF PAN, globally. Especially when PAN IN AMERICA is loaded with HIGHLY TALENTED administrators, educators, PAN TUNERS, PAN HISTORIANS (HA! HA!) and hundreds of educational institutions churning out MUSICALLY ACCOMPLISHED STUDENTS who are likely to RULE THE WORLD in PAN PERFORMANCE in the NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE.

(I mean, look at that PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT that KENDALL WILLIAMS just put down in that NEW YORK PANORAMA. How are THE LOCALS planning to beat that?)

When the numbers of PAN STUDENTS in AMERICA was miniscule -- an ANDY NARELL emerged ... followed by a JOHNATHAN SCALES and VICTOR PROVOST!!!

Could you imagine WHAT LIES AHEAD? I can: because it is QUITE OBVIOUS!!!

So it is time for PAN PLAYERS in THE MECCA to PUT POLITICS ASIDE and THINK ABOUT PROGRESS FOR PAN!!!

I am calling on AQUIL and GREGORY and BEVERLEY and OSWALD and DUVONE and DANE to come out on FRIDAY and MARCH FOR PAN PROGRESS!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude Gonsalves...stop calling my name in your shit talk about go and march.

How come nobody here in the Republic ent talking about the fact that HQ remains in darkness, staff remain unpaid 5 months; performers and finalists from Panorama are unpaid 7months ..eh!....Not a honcho talking about Dat..Eh!

I see in another discussion on this forum, a prospective candidate for office talk about going up for elected high office at Pan Trinbago! Can he fix a house in darkness; signed on to as a crown colony of the NCC, with no untold litany of requests, to be wooed into bachannal and confusion after election moving forward. Has this prospective candidate, in his past leadership roles precluded any adversial maximum leader/dictorial behaviour tendencies? Is that what we are looking for.

What does the Memorandum of Agreement between NCC and Pan Trinbago say exactly....Simply Put ...Act contrary to Act 5 pf 1986....We have gotten so accustomed to be being and accepting shit and calling it sugar, that now we the movement have become full of shit...FLUSH DAT and come better than that.

Plenty Plenty Big Shots, and bright lights on this link, will never have the testicular fortitude (BALLS) to say the things that I have said and will continue to say...I have not been wrong yet or had to go to court for anything I have had to say....

PanTrinbago as we know it is DEAD..Remember I said that..It is as dead as that Petrotrin Refinery dat closing Oct 01....largely because pan people on this form locally and on the ground, accepting sugar but really getting shit.

The Lights are Off at PanHQ and nobody's home....We like it so!!!...RealTalk!..StraightTalk...NoShitTalk..Talk Done
    • Gregory: Yuh real FIRED UP today, boy!!! But things are not going to get any better. So yuh better find a new cause to CHANNEL all that PASSION YUH HAVE FOR PAN.

RUN FOR SOMETHING, NAH. Is PLENTY PEOPLE running you know!!!

• If Pan Trinbago bun down we living in the ashes

This reply was deleted.