This ALL YEAR PANORAMA is a BONANZA for dem NEW GANGSTAS.

It have BIG BIG men now LIVING IN REGRET because is only when THE AUDIT REPORT get released that DEM BIG BIG MEN realiize how much DIAZ and FORTEAU was TIEFING and how LITTLE they was getting from the CORRUPTION.

FAST FORWARD to TODAY with the FLIP SIDE of THE COIN.

When BEVERLEY wake up ONE DAY and realize how her INDECISIVENESS as a LEADER allowed dem NEW GANGSTAS to corrupt HER ADMINISTRATION -- Lord, she go be REAL MAD for taking BASKET from CECIL HINKSON and EARL RICHARDS with this WOMAN IS BOSS stupidness they feed she.

BOSS, WHERE? In that MACHO STEELBAND CULTURE -- especially when yuh JUST COME EEN TONG from country!!!

... and with PANORAMA STARTING MONDAY and THE BEV HEAD tie up until MARCH with these EUROPEAN VERSIONS OF CALYPSO -- by the time she wake up in APRIL ... too late, baby!!!

Well, allyuh cyar say ah DIDN'T TRY to give THE WOMAN some GOOD DIRECTION!!!

merrytonestonestothebone had the audacity to come on THIS FORUM and criticize this NEW EXECUTIVE so yuh know HIS STEELBAND eh going TOO FAR in THIS COMPETITION. But at least ah want to hear what HIS STEELBAND sound like -- so ah hope somebody TAPE HIM.

PANORAMA TIME AGAIN!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many of us agree with the comments made by Merrytonestothebone over the years about the way Pantrinbago has been operating as Bugs would say (GANGSTAS MENTALITY) and their inability to fix the one player per band in each category. Therefore he said he is done with Panorama. Although Merrytones has a new arranger I am sure he will have some input into the band's Panorama presentation in the 2020  Small Bands Panorama that starts soon. As David Rudder sang Trini To The Bone I am sure Merrytonestothebone is a DIE HEART MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE and gave his full support to his band. All the best to you and Merrytones and I cannot wait to hear the bands offering for 2020. 

• Thank you for your kind wishes Earl..I still have executive duties to fulfil at Merry Tones so I remain involved at that level...

This reply was deleted.