As reported in the New York Daily News

Thomas Bailey, president of the West Indian American Day Carnival has returned from a medical leave to head WIADCA. Bailey re-took the helm acting president William Howard on Oct. 28.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome Back Thomas you were greatly missed I hope you are in great health to carry on th great work that you have been doing and I look forward to next year with great anticipation.

Pepe Francis MBE Acting Chair London Notting Hill Carnival.
  • Augustine from Toronto Gus

• Thomas Bailey You are born leader I know you will continue to do a great job. my one advise to you is to start to

groom some young people take them under your wing teach to them how handle themselves under pressure as you do you also need to get more funding the city of New York with more money you can do a lot for the festival

• I wonder if MR Thomas Bailey have anything to say about the Article during the 2014 Labor Day,"When Steel Talks Not Welcome at New York's 2014 Steelband Panorama as Members of the Press", or was he in agreement with MR William Howard?

• Dear Mr. Bailey expand your base by including the young people in the steelbands and those who were on Eastern Parkway this past Labor Day.    The organization must find a way to go into the future.    Thank you.

• 1st order ah bizness , take d west indian out . . . put Caribbean in . . . 2nd step . . Panorama 1st prize . . 100.000.00 . . . yuh hah real wok tuh do Mr. President . . . or else . . . sombody else . . . go hah tuh do it . . .

• So can we expect Press passes for WST next year?

• Way to go Mr. Bailey

This reply was deleted.