It just amazes me how the GIMME GIMME CULTURE has formed this CANCER within the PAN COMMUNITY where PROGRESSIVE ADMINISTRATION does NOT STAND A CHANCE.

The only redeeming factor for me is that the GIMME GIMME culture only affects 99.9 percent of the PAN SUPPORTERS and once in a long while an ODD VOICE makes a statement in favor of DIGNITY and INTEGRITY and THE HOPE FOR PAN PROGRESS.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "HITTERS" create a service.

• "PROSTITUTES" too Cecil...No difference really...

• Cecil: Yuh is meh BEST PARDNER on THE FORUM -- so I eh go argue with you!!!

But from tomorrow -- I eh taking no more PRISONERS after seeing the LEVEL OF IGNORANCE displayed over this CRACKSHOT ISSUE.

And as you know (after all these years) all I really care about is GLOBAL PAN MUSIC and a functional PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE.

That EUROPEANIZATION OF CALYPSO that they do in the PANORAMA is not my CALYPSO CUP OF TEA ... VS NAIPAUL will call them MIMIC MEN.

The irony is that the PET PEEVE of MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE end up being THE SWORD IN MY HAND!!!

And meh mother always tell me DOH FOLLOW BAD COMPANY -- ah must be getting old!!!

• There is nothing in place to handle the crack shots epidemic so they are free to offer their services elsewhere until rules are clearly stated and enforced, So until the organization gets its acts together De fosto says "Play Mr. Pannist Pay" Spree Say.

• Earl Richards: It seems like YOU and CECIL HINKSON are tied AT THE HIP. You (two) always express the same opinions in support of PAN.

Especially the way allyuh does support BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and the CRACKSHOTS!!!

Anyways, ah like both ah allyuh!!!

• This is the VIEW EXPRESSED by one PAN COMMENTATOR on the CRACKSHOT ISSUE; and I have to say that I LOVE IT!!!

Please observe the two words that I choose to HIGHLIGHT in his posting!!!

Cecil Dorsett .....you have to be good to follow, like a boss, all those different rambling arrangements.
This reply was deleted.