Replies

• 2nd place was tied Renegades and All Stars...Spirit lash, oh, I forgot no Jumbie talk for me.

JB Williams
    1 day ago
    Said it since the prelims; while other bands were narrating a story, Desperadoes was invoking the soul. Bradley spirit was dancing tonight. Well done true champions.

Wayne McDaniel
    17 hours ago
    Zanda brought "the Ghost of Bradley" with this arrangement.Desperadoes stayed with the tune and did not stray.

• Zanda Master of Orchestration...

Deltones - Horner Man Crying

2004 Steelband Panorama
      Arranger: Carlton Alexander

• Mercer only with the second place.

• Ah doh know who shudda win, buh dey thief.

• Did I see the conductor of the National Steel Symphony who is also drill master of Phase II play with Supernovas in the finals?...

• Maybe you did -- maybe you didn't.  LOL

bugs

• Akua? I did not see that myself and I doubt that would be the case.

• Thanks for the MUSIC!

Ah, doh want to hear from dem conspiracy theorists... bout this JUMBIE business.

Launch of Carnival 2020 Desperadoes Steel Orch

• Myself and many around the world that could not be present at the savanna in Trinidad 

to witness the finals of the 2020 panorama was so disappointed that for the first time

in years we could not see a video broadcast of this event .. please “

can someone give a reasonable Answer for this...

thank you

Miguel R

NYC

• Miguel Reyes, there was a video feed from WACKradio, pay per view a measley 20 bucks for good quality hi-definition sound. Broadcast everywhere both semis and finals. Links were posted all over FB and in here as well... 

This reply was deleted.