When Steel Talks extends our condolences to Franklin Gerald and family.

The following message was sent to WST.

Members of the Steel Pan Fraternity:

It is with my deepest regret to inform you of the passing of Vanessa Gorkin, daughter of Franklin Gerald (PRO of NAS, Inc and founder of CYP), on Wednesday, September 15th. She leaves behind two children.

I will inform you of the arrangements once they have been finalized.

Sincerely,
Laurie Taylor
Secretary, National Alliance of Steelbands, Inc.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 9/24/10

Dear Franklyn and Family:

Words cannot express how deeply we share your grief at this time. On behalf of J'Ouvert City International, Inc. Executive Board we wanted you to know that our thoughts are with you and your family. May God Bless You All and Strengthen you and yours during this trying time.
  • I have a friend who know his wife very well and will like to get in contact with her. She lives in Virgina so if you can get a phone number for them it will be appreciated. You can email me at mjosephbshs@aol.com

Thanks
    Marian Joseph
  • Condolences and sympathy to Franklin and family from the members of Desperadoes and myself on what must be a very terrible time for them.Losing a loved one is very hard and one can imagine what it must be to lose a daughter.I now understand why I did not hear from him during the last week I spent in NY.Stay up brother, keep the faith and always remember that GOD knows best.GOD'S blessing to you and family
  • Sincere Condolences to the Gerald family on the passing of your beloved Vanessa

May the beautiful memories of the times you shared, bring you solace

May the Most High One give you strength to be courageous and brave
    Blessed Love
  • Members of the Steel Pan Fraternity:

The Funeral Service for Vanessa Gorkin, daughter of Franklin Gerald will be held at:

Stephen Legall Funeral Home
    169 Empire Blvd (between Bedford and Nostrand Avenues)
    Thursday, September 23, 2010
    Viewing - 4pm - 7pm
    Service - 7pm - 9pm

Sincerely,
    Laurie Taylor
    Secretary, National Alliance of Steelbands, Inc
  • Our condolences goes out to Franklin and family from Utopia Pan Soul. May God be with you
  • Condolences to Franklin Gerald and Family. May Vanessa's journey be a blessed one. Regards Robbie J - Pan 4 Life.
  • Condolences to the family. I'm still in shock. Keeping you guys in my prayers always. Renee and the kids.
  • My condolence to you and your family from one of your pan family may she R.I.P
  • My heart felt condolences to the entire family. RIP Vannessa! Legends Steel Band. Tahzann!
This reply was deleted.