When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks extends our condolences to Franklin Gerald and family

When Steel Talks extends our condolences to Franklin Gerald and family.

The following message was sent to WST.

Members of the Steel Pan Fraternity:

It is with my deepest regret to inform you of the passing of Vanessa Gorkin, daughter of Franklin Gerald (PRO of NAS, Inc and founder of CYP), on Wednesday,
September 15th. She leaves behind two children.

I will inform you of the arrangements once they have been finalized.

Sincerely,
Laurie Taylor
Secretary, National Alliance of Steelbands, Inc.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The very deepest condolences to Mr. Gerald and family. The passing of a family member is a traumatic event. I cannot begin to imagine what it means for the passing of a daughter. Love and prayers to you, Mr. Gerald, and Ms. Gorkin's children..
My condolences goes out to my friend franklyn on hearing the news of the passing of his daughter,
please accept my sympathy on this tough times
may she rest in peace
God Blessing
Robert Greenidge
We at N.A.S extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to our brother Franklin and family .Our fraternity stand's with you and may god look over you and your family in these coming days. GOD BLESS YOU
Your Brother IKe.
Condolences to the family
Condolences to Mr. Franklyn and family on the passing of your daughter may God continue to bless you and keep the faith in life
Pan Ossia family extends condolences to Mr. Franklyn Gerald and family may Venessa RIP.
Cadetrk and family.
Franklin and Family,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sympathy and condolences. I will keep you and your family in my prayer.

Your Friend,
Borneo "Hilary Borneo"
My deepest condolences to Mr. Franklin and his entire family. I had the pleasure of meeting and work with him and the family, and they were the greatest of host. Additionally, Mr. Franklin willing gave of time and generously shared his knowledge of steelpan - the instrument, the movement and the history. Strength and courage at this time. May your daughter rest in peace.
My deepest condolences to Mr. Gerald and family.
To Joseph Gerald and family, our deepest symphaties from Ian & Joan
To Franklin and wife, condolences from Despers USA
Deepest condolences to Franklin and his family on this very sad occation. This comes from my family and I and all the members of USSA and their family.

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service