WHO WILL BE 2013 PANORAMA CHAMPIONS?

Ok pan people the time has come lets hear who you like for the first 3 spots in tonight finals.

I am staying with the same 3 bands I picked from the prelims.

Phase II

Desperadoes

Exodus.

Good luck to all the bands.............We doh want no tie for first place.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cecil:
    At #9 spot, they have been guaranteed a few extra marks.
    The man is fantastic but he precedes his music.
    Politics tells me the band that was bounced out last year will be bounced back in this year.
    No hat trick this year!!! Cecil, the arrangement is not rough but it is definitely not "smooth". Lil bounce - No drive.
    Now, ... Playing at their official pace of 126, this steel orchestra transforms their opus, a 'shock attack' , into an incessantly aggressive, yet totally melodic and utterly sensual arrangement, containing the most appropriate runs, both in number and content, culminating in a truly unique indigenous product.
    For those fortunate to witness Panorama 2013 live, let me assure you that these eight minutes and fifty seconds will be the best time spent, ... In awesome blissful splendour.
    Cecil, the band is Renegades, whom I believe will be 2013 panorama champions - true exemplars of the art.
    Second and third places? Well, .....
    • Peter, I could not have said it any better, Boogsie was deLightful.

• well this is how its going down.

all stars and despers tie for first place.

skiffle in third.

• Mr. Lalgee: You cannot leave out both PHASE II and EXODUS from the top three!!!

• My pick tonite,

EXODUS

PHase 2

Silverstars

• I love Despers and Robert Greenidge here are my picks for 2013 Panorama:

1)  DESPERS

2)  ALLSTARS AND

3)  EXODUS

Good luck to alll the bands and a safe journey to and from the Savannah.

• All STARS 

Phase 2

Exodus

• Right on the BUTTON Angie -- doh let dem tell yuh about PAN!

• I sayin Radoes, Phase II and Exodus in that order. Too much of the same from all stars

• Garfield: Too much of the SAME from ALL STARS -- Win in 2011! Win in 2012! Win in 2013!!!! Too much of the same!!!

This reply was deleted.