BOOGSIE DONE GONE THROUGH and STUCK IN A TIME WARP!!!

Look for some YOUNG, NEW, FRESH ARRANGERS to PIMP!!!

That BOOSIE COMPOSITION is SO DATED -- like allyuh doh know NOTHING ABOUT CALYPSO!!!

No wonder we CANNOT get a TRINI PAN STAR to GO GLOBAL or to break a SOCA SONG like ARROW and HOT HOT HOT.

ANDY NARELL and JONATHAN SCALES and VICTOR PROVOST (and even TRACY THORTON) -- dem is REAL MUSICIANS who could attract GLOBAL AUDIENCES.

WHERE IS THE TRINI MUSIC and MUSICIANS?

I have been asking that question for 10 YEARS on THIS FORUM and allyuh eh ANSWER YET!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Phase II Pan Groove / "2020 Vision" / Panorama Preliminaries 2020

• Claude, after hearing the North large bands, still early, Phase II can win the competition. Invaders may be the only band to give them trouble. Enjoy their performance. Renegades, not sure about their selection, wrong again. Props to Arddin Herbert and his drive, spirited performance. Waiting patiently now to hear NGC La Brea Nightingales.

• Claude

Your concussion is acting up again.  I recommend you listen to Boogsie again.

bugs

• Phase 2 was good Boi.

• Cecil Hinkson: Yuh is one of the COOLEST PEOPLE that I have ever met in my life!!! Nothing doh get yuh UPSET even when I attack yuh HERO (BOOGSIE SHARPE) -- yuh doh get RILED!!!

But I eh going and listen to that BOOGSIE PRELIM VIDEO -- ah had ENOUGH PAN for the last four months!!!

This reply was deleted.