There are over 15,000 registered members on this forum!!! If we get 10,000 members to put up $2 each we could MOST DEF produce a PAN CD beyond anything that has ever been produced before. And we have a built-in market. If 5000 members buy the CD at $10 each we can go right back to the studio and try again until we get it right.

The WST staff is extremely knowledgeable about music as they have often pushed me to listen to the latest and the greatest and the "bestest". They can make a major contribution in terms of content and contact.

Among the silent non-posters I am sure that there are people with critical connections to the industry. Even me, I have access to very talented music producers.

Of course defining the product will be a bitter battle. But we can work through that. Most people think that the PAN PLAYER is the key element. I disagree! I think that RECORDING THE INSTRUMENT is the biggest challenge as I have often hinted on this forum.

Cecil Hinkson is in charge of this forum!!! So I would encourage him to take the lead here and let us DO SOMETHING FOR PAN!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2959990635?profile=originalJust another thought......remember people I am not an expert at this,and I don't have the proper tools at the moment.

• 2959990939?profile=originalAnother

• I like the visuals, what comes to mind is the logo used to showcase the Nike brand, you look at the symbol and the word NIKE comes to mind and to some the words  Just Do It.

Can this logo have that appeal with the letters XL and a picture of the Pan?  We all know the letters represent Expats & Locals for Pan.

2959991254?profile=original

• 2959990639?profile=original2959990878?profile=originalodw,playing around with ideas.

• Oswald, it would be helpful if more members share their input into your designs, you are good at what you do. I'm just sharing ideas for consideration. I don't own this project neither do I want to claim any credit. To me is all about service to others.  

• odw,very kind words,and yes I am hoping that members share their thoughts and persons with the required skill share their ideas.

I got a tuff shell people,I am an old Pan Jumbie.

• Mr. Alexander: Do one for me that says: I LOVE STEELDRUM MUSIC!!!
          In the center with no XL. But you could use the red white and black!

• 2959990690?profile=originalShucks Claude,I puh STEELBAND......yuh know we eh have nutten like Steeldrum band in de Mecca.....Ah go sort yuh out.

• Mr. Alexander: This whole process is ah big give and take, yuh know. And something else about beggars and choosers. So THANKS!!! Ah making the T-Shirt just so!!! When you sue for copyright infringement I will say that I never ordered that design!!!

• Happy yuh happy......just make sure my legal team happy,when yuh print dat T-Shirt.

This reply was deleted.