by Sharmain Baboolal

Keith Diaz can attest to that. The former President of Pan Trinbago, the man who is blamed for the bankruptcy of the annual Panorama competition was captured on Wednesday as he lovingly embraced his iron dearly during a break in practice at the Desperadoes Panyard on Tragarete Road, on the grounds of the old Government Printery. 

"Looking more relaxed and calm than he ever was in the years that he held on the Presidency of Pan Trinbago, Diaz, understandably, refrained from giving an interview.

“No no, there is a new executive, let’s give them chance,” he stated, ironically.

When asked about rumours that the new President Beverly Ramsey Moore requested a meeting, Diaz shook his head, saying that was not true.
But he admitted that he spoke with her a few weeks ago. 

Diaz “showed his face” at the launch of Panorama 2019, at the Renegades Panyard one week ago but said “I did not stay around.”

Desperadoes will be playing a Carlton “Zanda” Alexander arrangement of Nailah Blackman’s Iron Man. And I grabbed a few shots of the iron at rest…. until the jamming starts.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  and the show goes on

new  team to pass the blame on to

• Can't someone jail this man?

• If Mueller CANNOT JAIL TRUMP why allyuh want to JAIL KEITH DIAZ?

Sharmain say he looking nice and relaxed and FREE OF TENSION and he ready to JAM IRON.

This reply was deleted.