Panorama Tunes for 2010

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ahh not bad not bad at all ,,
  • Love the beat!!
  • Hello all, I am a Trinidadian now working in S. Korea with the US Army and I am enjoying all these hot tunes from my T&T. God Bless to all
  • Anyone know what Band is playing what???
  • One of the better pan tunes with strong lyrics.
  • I know what he sings is true because I saw it for my self. The community is dead. I am glad that he took the time to document the problem. Congratulations to him.
  • Isn't it amazing how this guy De Fosto manages, year after year, to produce contributions such as "Smooth Sailing", all more or less appealing to the whims of particular steelbands. I would love to hear All Stars and Exodus perform this piece, kinetics et al. But, as fate would have it, Smooth has his own song and Pelham has been doing exactly that of late. So, one just has to wait and see. Panorama would be so beautiful in 2010 if these two arrangers were to elect to go head to head with this song. Oh, music, music. The glory of sweet steelpan music!
  • I think "SPREADING HANDS" arranged by Kenrick Headley stands a great chance to win for 2010...The melody has all the right runs and turns in great changes and octives to make a fabulous arrangment on PAN 2010.
  • Where is Phase two pan Grove Music For 2010
  • Does anybody out there know how to contact Miguel Reyes?...I would love to get the music score for "Pan Injustice"
This reply was deleted.