When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil Hinkson: Did you FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PANORAMA BALL? I hope that you did!!!

A man who is a CONSTANT THORN in the side of PAN LOVERS (brainwashed PAN LOVERS) put up a posting challenging THE PANORAMA CELEBRITY SYSTEM.

A MUSIC EXPERT fell in the brew and had some exchanges critiquing one PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT.

A next man who is an AVID OBSERVER of the PAN WORLD collected all the individual responses from the MUSIC EXPERT and compiled it into ONE DOCUMENT and posted it on WHEN STEEL TALKS.

A PAN LOVER read the posting ON WHEN STEEL TALKS and forwarded it to the ARRANGER whose work was being critiqued. The ARRANGER get vex and he gone on the MUSIC EXPERT facebook page and TACKLE SHE HEAD ON.

Well that turn into ah NATIONAL BACCHANAL because the MUSIC EXPERT have ah GANG AH GIRLS under she wings so they all GANG UP on the ARRANGER and just about beat the man ARRANGEMENT to death.

Now, if PAN TRINBAGO had REAL LEADERSHIP they would rightly step in and make some adjustments to the ARRANGEMENT CRITERIA and make the JUDGES conform to stricter rules in terms of representing the ORIGINAL CALYPSO in the ARRANGEMENT. And I will be personally disappointed if PAN TRINBAGO does not RECTIFY THIS SITUATION before PANORAMA 2021.

Cecil Hinkson: You is ah man with a DIRECT LINE to the WOMAN IS BOSS PRESIDENT so I expect you to contact THE EXECUTIVE and tell them that "THE PANORAMA MUSIC HAS BEEN EXPOSED" and they need to step up right away and REMEDY THE SITUATION.

Now you know that I have been screaming for the longest time on THIS FORUM that PAN does NOT need NO VALIDATION AGAIN. PAN has already been VALIDATED GLOBALLY.

So on PANORAMA NIGHT in the MECCA OF CALYPSO, I say: JAM THE CALYPSO!!! PLAY THE CALYPSO IN CALYPSO!!!

What so hard to understand about that, MR PAN LOVING HINKSON?

Ah want to shake PAN CRITIC HAND!!! And ah want to shake the MUSIC EXPERT HAND!!! Ah feel that two of them double-handedly may have STARTED A REVOLUTION IN PANORAMA MUSIC.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cecil: Why yuh getting upset? It is WHAT IT IS!!!

Ah LOVE YOU LIKE AH BROTHER!!!

We TIME GONE -- just ENJOY TODAY and TOMORROW!!!

We time ain't gone, we have TODAY............... 

Right again, Cess.

So let us do what we must .......... TODAY!  For we shall not pass this way again.

Our Creator promises forgiveness for our trespasses. He does not promise tomorrow for our procrastination.

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service