When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

If the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE could finally admit to the CRIME SCOURGE in TRINIDAD -- allyuh owe it to the STEELBAND COMMUNITY to show some INTEGRITY after ALL THE DIAZ CORRUPTION ... and keep a CLEAN SLATE!!!

What a coincidence today: TRUMP IMPEACHMENT in AMERICA and VEE PEE IMPEACHMENT in TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!!!

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merrytones

It is silence on all fronts. Not even the Pan Trinbago facebook channel known as Pan Trivia is talking this morning. Dey in a state of shock. 

bugs

Yes Bugs...I asked my first question there as well...Can't get a reply as yet...But when a few days ago I labelled the crackshots as prostitutes a man replied that I am a criminal because I "doh want panmen to make money"... A wonder who is the real criminal now?...

merrytonestothebone: Yuh real confusing me!!!

One time yuh saying CRACKSHOTS!!!

Ah next time yuh saying HITTERS!!!

And now yuh saying PROSTITUTES!!!

Ah never take ah ETYMOLOGY CLASS in meh life -- so yuh confusing me!!!

HITTERS is a new term I learnt last week from Cecil and another Prime crackshot...My apologies...

The talk circulating is they made Keith Simpson VEE PEE, and the old VP was made Ass. Secretary, plus the move around a trustee.

That is what I was told was going to happen (two days ago) before the meeting. But I have not seen an OFFICIAL WORD as yet. And if it so -- why the failure to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT?

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service